What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Breeding is rewarding, doesn't take long to find what you want. Its terrible the 6 plant limit in "legal" states. Hogwash city :smoke:

shiva82

pretty mild here, Just make sure to grow them in the warm for a month then they should be able to take the cold better I guess. Does that sound right?
it is a cost issue. if you are trying to warm a tent in a below freezing vented attic space , then it will cost you a fortune to heat .

goingrey

full

full

full

full
Is this you riding? Double superman seatgrab and, uhh, don't know the other, let's say feet to the left superman, that's really impressive.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here we go, 2007 squirrel friend outside college apartment window. My first squirrel, fed him indian corn from grandma and grandpa's farm.

full

full

full

God's grace--this was the next picture after the squirrels! Mossy my ICMAG friend from Spain who was breeding autoflower afghans on his porch posted this. Praise Jesus.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! Yep thats me riding the yamaha YZ 125. I just did single grab superman seatgrabs actually. Its fun, you are weightless up there. Fun to get a good view from the air. :smoke:

The side kick is the can can. I was doing 1 handed can cans too. Love riding. Have put it up for the walk behind mower, dogs, and cannabis guerilla farming. Staying on the safe side to be able to make a living. Would like to get a cycle again if my brother or someone wanted to ride with me.
Is this you riding? Double superman seatgrab and, uhh, don't know the other, let's say feet to the left superman, that's really impressive.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You bet ya. Thanked the Lord for his grace and mercy a every time I avoided getting hurt. The Lord our God give cheap lessons freely, praise Jesus. :smoke:

shiva82

You bet ya. Thanked the Lord for his grace and mercy a every time I avoided getting hurt. The Lord our God give cheap lessons freely, praise Jesus. :smoke:
i once intended to foul someone in a football game . the only time i intended too in fact , to show off to watching pretty girls. stupid shit kids do. i was 12. i full force flew into a tackle and the boy i fouled went flying in the air , but his shin pads were stronger than mine, and my tibia and fibula snapped instantly and my leg was fully snapped over. hurt quite a bit .... it heals back stronger, but i was never the same player and i was ashamed of myself for commiting the foul , and taught a lesson. instant karma , god or coincidence . either way i learnt my lesson that day

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never had a serious accident. I came up a little short one day and broke my ankle. Could have been a lot worse. I know people who have had serious injuries riding. One friend endoed on the 70 ft tripple because his front sprocket came off! He hurt his back but was able to recover thank God!

One of my mowing customers, a neighbor to a friend of mine I used to ride with, has a son who is paralized from the waist down. Happened a couple years ago. After he healed he was back at it riding side by side atv's. He actually has a motorized offroad tricycle he can ride on the trail now! Its inspiring. Been praying for those folks. Cody is the young man and his mom is Joanni.

Last winter heard about a teenager of a local landscape company owner who had a crash on a wooden bridge and became paralized from the waist down. Its sad to hear about that stuff. Can't keep you from doing what you love, but you really have to be careful and dedicated to it if you want to survive in the Motocross world. :smoke:

full

full

shiva82

Never had a serious accident. I came up a little short one day and broke my ankle. Could have been a lot worse. I know people who have had serious injuries riding. One friend endoed on the 70 ft tripple because his front sprocket came off! He hurt his back but was able to recover thank God!

One of my mowing customers, a neighbor to a friend of mine I used to ride with, has a son who is paralized from the waist down. Happened a couple years ago. After he healed he was back at it riding side by side atv's. He actually has a motorized offroad tricycle he can ride on the trail now! Its inspiring. Been praying for those folks. Cody is the young man and his mom is Joanni.

Last winter heard about a teenager of a local landscape company owner who had a crash on a wooden bridge and became paralized from the waist down. Its sad to hear about that stuff. Can't keep you from doing what you love, but you really have to be careful and dedicated to it if you want to survive in the Motocross world. :smoke:

full

full
you must have great balance and dexterity

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah God's perfect design makes you get instant notifications when you make a spiritual error. Thats why we say God loves us. Sometimes we get a little tough love, but things happen that couldn't have happened without having something unfortunate happen. Sometimes the lessons are costly. This time was costly for you, but cheap for your friends. :smoke:

We play football different here. We have soccer and then in what we call football with pads and helmet we tackle and block with intense contact. I used to play travel soccer in grade school, then later got into football and even bought my own shoulder pads and helmet. Makes you tough. Motocross makes you tough in different ways.

They say motocross is the most physically demanding sport. Will wear you out pretty well keeping the bike straight in whoop sections and hitting turns full force before a jump. Used to ride bmx freeride and tracks before dirtbikes.

Latest posts

Latest posts