What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

full

Sativa Candy Chunk

Its no big deal disturbing seedlings roots. My friend moved his seedlings by pulling them right out and breaking off all the lateral roots and leaving the tap root. I am a little more careful. I try and preserve the root ball.

I worked at a propagation nursery and we would propagate seed in trays like that and move it. It worked for all the trees and shrubs we were growing, its a good method. We would just use a hand trowel shovel to dig them out starting at the corner/edge. Just be careful and be ready to transplant 2-3 at a time if necessary. The root balls should break apart and be pretty obvious.

I recommend doing it that way, feeling out the root ball because it may preserve more of the root ball than just cutting it like a cake. Best to divide them by pulling the rootballs apart. Its really self explanitory. Just water them once they are done and keep the fan down. :smoke:

Got some pics of ES X Leb, hang tight we'll get them sent out to ya. :smoke:
looks tasty in the picture . shame no scratch and sniff option

shiva82

i was asking a head mason who was sharing a table with my family today. what his secret for long life was? i thought he would respond 'adrenochrome' but no he replied' how easy his plates clean ' i thought maybe because the food is always so good the plates were empty. maybe that was his analogy .. no , it was how easy they clean is a sign of the quality of food , and that is is his secret to long life. meeting a good woman who can cook saved him, he explained

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these trays are so flimsy they will all pop out as i lift the tray . earth quake central
Yeah, may want to invest in actual propagation trays. They are an open grate of 1/4 inch holes on the bottom to optimize drainage and root prune.

A flimsy tray you have to be careful with because it wants to sag in the center and will compact the soil and possibly damage roots. I guess if you just move it once before transplant its not an issue.

shiva82

Yeah, may want to invest in actual propagation trays. They are an open grate of 1/4 inch holes on the bottom to optimize drainage and root prune.

A flimsy tray you have to be careful with because it wants to sag in the center and will compact the soil and possibly damage roots. I guess if you just move it once before transplant its not an issue.
you don't need to invest anything to grow pipe . i choose shite and cheap or free

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had Early Skunk x Lebanese out at the farm while I was getting squirrel corn out of the field. Its delicious, the flavor is unique and refreshing and reminds me of spring and the growing season! It was raining a little bit and was hovering around 50 F and all I could think was this tastes like spring. Keeper, but it needs some selection to get a little higher flower density and performance with some shade. :smoke:

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, but if they have to be moved a lot, need to support with a board to keep it flat. I value being resourceful, its a way of life. I do it wherever possible. These flats are riveted together to make them double deep too for more root mas before transplant and better water retention in the heat.

shiva82

Had Early Skunk x Lebanese out at the farm while I was getting squirrel corn out of the field. Its delicious, the flavor is unique and refreshing and reminds me of spring and the growing season! It was raining a little bit and was hovering around 50 F and all I could think was this tastes like spring. Keeper, but it needs some selection to get a little higher flower density and performance with some shade. :smoke:

full

full
looks great , and outdoor too. decent density for a leb hybrid . is this v2? farmerlion has some of these variants

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha, I do that too! I run out there and get the squirrels fed without being fully dressed sometimes. Those guys have to survive all night. Wildlife are always up early.