What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
take some dry flower pics? how has it cured? colour green? brown? gold?
Sorry working on invoices still, will get a couple shots for you soon. Its dull green. Lots of visible pistils, it has a red tint, must be the red lebanese. It has somewhat loose structure but there are some clumps of medium density flowers.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I would try both versions, as I had low #'s go into testing and I was in training this spring with labeling things. Need to do a couple dress rehersals in march before I get started mid April. Waiting for decent weather, not going to try to keep them warm.

If the garden had been planted with the March 26 seedlingss, it would have been an overgrown mess I feel like. Mid april is the sweet spot. I can always top some of the big ones to hold them back a little.

shiva82

big meech says hola

Attachments

• IMG_0150.JPG
    IMG_0150.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 25

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sparkie has been inside and is all rested up, he was talking to me wanting some petting and was full of personality earlier. Just wanting some company. Smart critters. Dogs are as well. Bonnie is getting bored. Great friends.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
'bean. could of been, should of been , would of been , runner bean , baked bean , beans on toast . creepy bean just tell us where the bodies are buried '
Mom used to make baked beans on toast topped with a slice of cheese. I like beans with every meal to get a well rounded variety of types of protein. I now do a bunch of garbanzo/chickpeas topped with either black bean or pinto. Beans make you strong.

Don't forget the hemp though, it has all the different protein types

shiva82

Sparkie has been inside and is all rested up, he was talking to me wanting some petting and was full of personality earlier. Just wanting some company. Smart critters. Dogs are as well. Bonnie is getting bored. Great friends.
you could try and stretch bonnie . try manipulate the slipped disc back nearer to where it is meant to be . dog specific stretches and massage

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you could try and stretch bonnie . try manipulate the slipped disc back nearer to where it is meant to be . dog specific stretches and massage
Thanks, I as just telling dad, I think the disk has popped back into place. She is very muscular so that helps to keep things in place and reduce the severity of injuries.

I'm trying not to do any damage by aggressive petting or anything. Since the next day after getting medication, she has been doing the wiggle worm on her back showing she is comfortable. She regularly stretches her front and back legs out as well as torso. Little 16 lb dachshund is like 3 feet long! She is well built thankfully, and seems back to normal.

She wants to go out on an adventure. I feel kind of bad. May take her to Christmas at mom and dad's. One vet said to keep her homebound the other vet said truckrides are ok, just be careful of bumps. She wants to go look at Christmas lights at least. :smoke:

Bonnie is in the front
full

shiva82

Do you have an ultimate goal set, breeding true for a certain trait or something like this?
healthy stable seeds , with my current stock. 1st generation f1 hybrid are pretty much the peak of a haze hybrid . i'm seed making , not so much breeding. i'm not a breeder.

my analogy would be ,if i was making puppies for myself, i would choose to make mongrels. i would not want a specific trait only and to in-breed . unless i had all the space and time in the world spare , and that would be a hobby with a pretty much dead end

as a grower, i just want healthy stable stock that i can use

Latest posts

Latest posts