Veteran

full

Psalm 28 NKJV

Rejoicing in Answered Prayer​

A Psalm of David.​

28 To You I will cry, O Lord my Rock:
Do not be silent to me,
Lest, if You are silent to me,
I become like those who go down to the pit.
2 Hear the voice of my supplications
When I cry to You,
When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

3 Do not [a]take me away with the wicked
And with the workers of iniquity,
Who speak peace to their neighbors,
But evil is in their hearts.
4 Give them according to their deeds,
And according to the wickedness of their endeavors;
Give them according to the work of their hands;
Render to them what they deserve.
5 Because they do not regard the works of the Lord,
Nor the operation of His hands,
He shall destroy them
And not build them up.

6 Blessed be the Lord,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplications!
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him.

8 The Lord is [b]their strength,
And He is the saving refuge of His [c]anointed.
9 Save Your people,
And bless Your inheritance;
Shepherd them also,
And bear them up forever.

Psalm 29 NKJV

Praise to God in His Holiness and Majesty​

A Psalm of David.​

29 Give[a] unto the Lord, O you mighty ones,
Give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2 [b]Give unto the Lord the glory [c]due to His name;
Worship the Lord in the [d]beauty of holiness.

3 The voice of the Lord is over the waters;
The God of glory thunders;
The Lord is over many waters.
4 The voice of the Lord is powerful;
The voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

5 The voice of the Lord breaks the cedars,
Yes, the Lord splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
6 He makes them also skip like a calf,
Lebanon and Sirion like a young wild ox.
7 The voice of the Lord [e]divides the flames of fire.

8 The voice of the Lord shakes the wilderness;
The Lord shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
9 The voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth,
And strips the forests bare;
And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”

10 The Lord sat enthroned at the Flood,
And the Lord sits as King forever.
11 The Lord will give strength to His people;
The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 30 NKJV

The Blessedness of Answered Prayer​

A Psalm. A Song at the dedication of the house of David.​

30 I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up,
And have not let my foes rejoice over me.
2 O Lord my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me.
3 O Lord, You brought my soul up from the grave;
You have kept me alive, [a]that I should not go down to the pit.

4 Sing praise to the Lord, you saints of His,
And give thanks at the remembrance of [b]His holy name.
5 For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But [c]joy comes in the morning.

6 Now in my prosperity I said,
“I shall never be [d]moved.”
7 Lord, by Your favor You have made my mountain stand strong;
You hid Your face, and I was troubled.

8 I cried out to You, O Lord;
And to the Lord I made supplication:
9 “What profit is there in my blood,
When I go down to the pit?
Will the dust praise You?
Will it declare Your truth?
10 Hear, O Lord, and have mercy on me;
Lord, be my helper!”

11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have put off [e]my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,
12 To the end that my [f]glory may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

John 18 NKJV

Betrayal and Arrest in Gethsemane​

18 When Jesus had spoken these words, He went out with His disciples over the Brook Kidron, where there was a garden, which He and His disciples entered. 2 And Judas, who betrayed Him, also knew the place; for Jesus often met there with His disciples. 3 Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and weapons. 4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon Him, went forward and said to them, “Whom are you seeking?”

5 They answered Him, “Jesus [a]of Nazareth.”

Jesus said to them, “I am He.” And Judas, who betrayed Him, also stood with them. 6 Now when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground.

7 Then He asked them again, “Whom are you seeking?”

And they said, “Jesus of Nazareth.”

8 Jesus answered, “I have told you that I am He. Therefore, if you seek Me, let these go their way,” 9 that the saying might be fulfilled which He spoke, “Of those whom You gave Me I have lost none.”

10 Then Simon Peter, having a sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus.

11 So Jesus said to Peter, “Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not drink the cup which My Father has given Me?”

Before the High Priest​

12 Then the detachment of troops and the captain and the officers of the Jews arrested Jesus and bound Him. 13 And they led Him away to Annas first, for he was the father-in-law of Caiaphas who was high priest that year. 14 Now it was Caiaphas who advised the Jews that it was [b]expedient that one man should die for the people.

Peter Denies Jesus​

15 And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another[c] disciple. Now that disciple was known to the high priest, and went with Jesus into the courtyard of the high priest. 16 But Peter stood at the door outside. Then the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and spoke to her who kept the door, and brought Peter in. 17 Then the servant girl who kept the door said to Peter, “You are not also one of this Man’s disciples, are you?”

He said, “I am not.”

18 Now the servants and officers who had made a fire of coals stood there, for it was cold, and they warmed themselves. And Peter stood with them and warmed himself.

Jesus Questioned by the High Priest​

19 The high priest then asked Jesus about His disciples and His doctrine.

20 Jesus answered him, “I spoke openly to the world. I always taught in synagogues and in the temple, where [d]the Jews always meet, and in secret I have said nothing. 21 Why do you ask Me? Ask those who have heard Me what I said to them. Indeed they know what I said.”

22 And when He had said these things, one of the officers who stood by struck[e] Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying, “Do You answer the high priest like that?”

23 Jesus answered him, “If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil; but if well, why do you strike Me?”

24 Then Annas sent Him bound to Caiaphas the high priest.

Peter Denies Twice More​

25 Now Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. Therefore they said to him, “You are not also one of His disciples, are you?”

He denied it and said, “I am not!”

26 One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of him whose ear Peter cut off, said, “Did I not see you in the garden with Him?” 27 Peter then denied again; and immediately a rooster crowed.

In Pilate’s Court​

28 Then they led Jesus from Caiaphas to the Praetorium, and it was early morning. But they themselves did not go into the [f]Praetorium, lest they should be defiled, but that they might eat the Passover. 29 Pilate then went out to them and said, “What accusation do you bring against this Man?”

30 They answered and said to him, “If He were not [g]an evildoer, we would not have delivered Him up to you.”

31 Then Pilate said to them, “You take Him and judge Him according to your law.”

Therefore the Jews said to him, “It is not lawful for us to put anyone to death,” 32 that the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled which He spoke, signifying by what death He would die.

33 Then Pilate entered the [h]Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to Him, “Are You the King of the Jews?”

34 Jesus answered him, “Are you speaking for yourself about this, or did others tell you this concerning Me?”

35 Pilate answered, “Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have delivered You to me. What have You done?”

36 Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, My servants would fight, so that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now My kingdom is not from here.”

37 Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

38 Pilate said to Him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no fault in Him at all.

Taking the Place of Barabbas​

39 “But you have a custom that I should release someone to you at the Passover. Do you therefore want me to release to you the King of the Jews?”

40 Then they all cried again, saying, “Not this Man, but Barabbas!” Now Barabbas was a robber.

goingrey

healthy stable seeds , with my current stock. 1st generation f1 hybrid are pretty much the peak of a haze hybrid . i'm seed making , not so much breeding. i'm not a breeder.

my analogy would be ,if i was making puppies for myself, i would choose to make mongrels. i would not want a specific trait only and to in-breed . unless i had all the space and time in the world spare , and that would be a hobby with a pretty much dead end

as a grower, i just want healthy stable stock that i can use
That's a valid goal too, healthy stock to use..

Yeah some traits might be unrealistic for hobbyists to lock in, polygenic ones and so on.. But some should be possible, at least I hope to make my own autoflowering regular line hehe.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
next stage for indoor for the new year. 24 month project approx
Looks good. Never know what traits the males pass on until you search through the offspring. Good to make the hybrids in different ways. It does matter. Remember its Female x Male. Cannabis world needs to stay standardized on that standard of nomenclature because that information matters. The male that was used is good to know, so you can track the inheritance of desirable traits. :smoke:

Could you clone a male then reverse the clones with STS to produce pistils and determine phenotype? Could then go back to the "mother"male plant you want to make regular seed to move forward.

Is that a way to possibly test a male without having to make seed? Would be a way to get a taste of the resin it produces at least. :smoke:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Looks good. Never know what traits the males pass on until you search through the offspring. Good to make the hybrids in different ways. It does matter. Remember its Female x Male. Cannabis world needs to stay standardized on that standard of nomenclature because that information matters. The male that was used is good to know, so you can track the inheritance of desirable traits. :smoke:

Could you clone a male then reverse the clones with STS to produce pistils and determine phenotype? Could then go back to the "mother"male plant you want to make regular seed to move forward.

Is that a way to possibly test a male without having to make seed? Would be a way to get a taste of the resin it produces at least. :smoke:
thats a really interesting approach.
imo, wich totally lacks personal experience, it might be easier to predict stuff if working with females only.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, but using just females, it wouldn't be stable regular seed variety anymore, and also would lack genetic diversity. Using the male to continue the line would allow continuing recombination of genes and allow progress in the breeding program.

albertgriffiths

Mmh I wouldn't risk smoking any STS... But it would be a cool experiment to look at.
However, I don't think STS would work, you would need another product that locks whatever makes flowers male, instead of ethylene.

goingrey

Not with STS but with ethephon, here's an old thread about it...

Or could just pick off some shoots off the male and vape them...

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Yeah, but using just females, it wouldn't be stable regular seed variety anymore, and also would lack genetic diversity. Using the male to continue the line would allow continuing recombination of genes and allow progress in the breeding program.
sure, but it depends on what youre looking for.
working a fem line would speed up the process if you make good selections.
also it would be more obvious quicker if one selects the wrong plants so you can go one step back and reselect.
i'd love to have 2 inbred fem lines to cross them together and make a feminized F1 full of hybrid vigour.

shiva82

i won't be reversing anything . females with male parts , or males with pistils . keeping it sexual stable at every level if possible, exactly how i wrote it pipe. there is reason for the madness based on experience with what i'm using . its a batch of seeds that will evolve as i go . they will never be inbred or selfed or reversed. testing a male means studying, using it, testing the progeny and then making decisions. no short cuts. proper regular healthy stock is all i want . all plants used are my taste and choice

shiva82

i'm guided by fate , practicality , good luck , bad luck and jah. what will be will be and where i end up is exactly where i'm meant to be

goingrey

I mean like, no need to spray and hope it works, and it's not like you wouldn't need to grow the female pollen donor also.. And often the females left over after the males are taken out still fill the space, and you can use the pollen on a couple lower branches and get some seeds for later.. convenient!

Latest posts

Latest posts