And to inquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

6 And now my head shall be [c]lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of [d]joy in His tabernacle;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.

7 Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice!
Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
8 When You said, “Seek My face,”
My heart said to You, “Your face, Lord, I will seek.”
9 Do not hide Your face from me;
Do not turn Your servant away in anger;
You have been my help;
Do not leave me nor forsake me,
O God of my salvation.
10 When my father and my mother forsake me,
Then the Lord will take care of me.

11 Teach me Your way, O Lord,
And lead me in a smooth path, because of my enemies.
12 Do not deliver me to the will of my adversaries;
For false witnesses have risen against me,
And such as breathe out violence.
13 I would have lost heart, unless I had believed
That I would see the goodness of the Lord
In the land of the living.

14 Wait[e] on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Hot track there. Would like to see the politicians turn out one like that. There are some talented people out there.

Sparkie says hey. Bonnie is hibernating, but she was ready to hunt this morning. Snow setting in today. Are you iced in yet?

Not working for the rest of the year. Have to get some invoices going though. What did you do at Mr Bean's? :smoke:

shiva82

full

Hot track there. Would like to see the politicians turn out one like that. There are some talented people out there.

Sparkie says hey. Bonnie is hibernating, but she was ready to hunt this morning. Snow setting in today. Are you iced in yet?

Not working for the rest of the year. Have to get some invoices going though. What did you do at Mr Bean's? :smoke:
we had a cold period. we are back to mild temperatures now. some winters we get snow, others we get non. ever changing climate here. nothing out of the ordinary

shiva82

i told the land owner, we are not fucking around with late starting chillies again this new year. we germinate indoors in febuary and raise them first to decent size. habaneros were our favourite last season. he just laughs at my language use and says no problem .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we had a cold period. we are back to mild temperatures now. some winters we get snow, others we get non. ever changing climate here. nothing out of the ordinary
The only constant on the earth is change. It always balances out in the end. We are relatively new here. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah peppers require a long season, and if you live in the north, you better have some starts going. Peppers are slow to germinate and also to mature and become established plants with good vigor. They love the heat, but need ample moisture.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Robins one day, white-out snow squalls the next day. Wonderful place, but remember we're not from this world. Although we live in the world, our home is NOT here.... Our home is with in heaven with the Father. :smoke:

goingrey

I thought about bringing in the habanero plant for the winter but opted not to out of fear of bringing bugs in. Have read about some people doing that. Not sure if it's strain dependent like auto vs not. Obviously a challenge with a lot of plants but I just had the one.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you keep them with window light or do they need supplemental lighting over the winter? As long as they stay warm, they would probably stay pretty healthy. I've never heard of that. Would become big bush if it made it to spring!

goingrey

Can you keep them with window light or do they need supplemental lighting over the winter? As long as they stay warm, they would probably stay pretty healthy. I've never heard of that. Would become big bush if it made it to spring!
To grow they might need the supplemental light but they should stay alive just fine without it and still have a good head start over seedlings.

shiva82

at the farm we have a shed with a large south facing window, and electric feed . i'm going to take a cheap china led i have spare down and use that , i have these retro sansi bulbs i like using too . i have all kinds of low watt veg lights i can rig up for a few hours a day . i will set it on a light sensor timer , so they come on as the light reduces to a certain point, the leds switch on

i could stick autos in there if i wanted to, but i will stick with chillies

shiva82

full

That Early Skunk x Lebanese is some choice flower! Love the terpenes on it, good for relax and partying. Not sure if its a morning smoke, kind of heady cerebral effect. About to taste test again. :smoke:
take some dry flower pics? how has it cured? colour green? brown? gold?