What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the space monkey at just short of 4 weeks flowering. she takes between 9 and 10 weeks i'm told . shout out to 'cantona' for this cut gifted to me . the stem rub is sensational already . looking forward to trying this pheno.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.JPG
    IMG_0116.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0118.JPG
    IMG_0118.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 37

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
the space monkey at just short of 4 weeks flowering. she takes between 9 and 10 weeks i'm told . shout out to 'cantona' for this cut gifted to me . the stem rub is sensational already . looking forward to trying this pheno.
spectacular!
what smells are you getting?

shiva82

peak surface temperature i have matching under each light . not bad for a winter grow .could go higher with heating on more and lowering the light, but with just low numbers, no extra co2 and not much light 24 c is about nice and comfortable for my set up

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 26

shiva82

Ooh aah Cantona
when i was a kid he was my hero. i had very few heroes in my life. but he was one of them

my mate cantona is on another forum but rarely uses it . he may be watching here i don't know. he is a cool chap. and we share ganja gifts. he may have a bubblegum x g13hashplant for me next . i have him cuts , seeds and buds in return as a trade. depends on his pheno hunt. sounds like he may have a winner

Latest posts

Latest posts