What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you take CBD, Shiva? Do you like strains like Erdpurt that have CBD content? I take CBD before bed every night, about 0.5 mL droppper of 1000 mg CBD /oz bottle.

shiva82

clean and crisp highs are nice too. the panama x malawi reg freebies were the last , what i would consider, clean and crisp high phenotypes i have smoked

best freebies . they were better than the ka5h fems i grew imo

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah we need more space and free labor to get more breeding work done. Actually Kaleb at Humboldt CSI as well as other breeders have said they recommend focusing your work on a project or 2 so you aren't so spread out between different projects trying to make progress in breeding programs.

Yeah see what turns up, sounds like a good plan. Make some hybrids, get them dialed in. Will be some of them that are next level!

Lets see, a taste of the Early Skunk x Leb sounds good. Need to get the big buds out, what I have is mostly smaller loose flowers, but its really good still!!! :smoke:

shiva82

Yeah we need more space and free labor to get more breeding work done. Actually Kaleb at Humboldt CSI as well as other breeders have said they recommend focusing your work on a project or 2 so you aren't so spread out between different projects trying to make progress in breeding programs.

Yeah see what turns up, sounds like a good plan. Make some hybrids, get them dialed in. Will be some of them that are next level!

Lets see, a taste of the Early Skunk x Leb sounds good. Need to get the big buds out, what I have is mostly smaller loose flowers, but its really good still!!! :smoke:
i just go on fate and what ever i have that sirvives to be paired logically as i go . to make more stock

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just planted 12 x peach oz x oldtimer haze seeds in a single shared tray pipeline style. i will have to pick them out as they grow
Great, thats a good use of space and they have plenty of room to stretch out roots. Make sure to do relatively light waterings more frequently, and avoid getting the media too heavy. Its easy to get the media waterlogged, and the seedlings like a little more air. Once the are a couple weeks old they don't care quite as much.

Just scoop them out, you can feel the rootball, they don't mind being moved around, just be nice and add a little water once you're done. Keep the fan easy in there after transplant maybe.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dog walk at dusk and Christmas lights. Time of celebrating Christ's birth as well as His followers being born again of the Spirit in Jesus Christ. God gives us this free gift of salvation, to live a new life more abundantly with Him.

Sounds good, I was thinking the same thing, would be good to travel. This is my vacation time, maybe I'll load up the dogs and head to the Smokey Mountains for the Gatlinburg, TN Christmas parade! :smoke: