What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, yeah its really interesting dominance has so much influence. The more homozygous a plant is, does that make it more dominant in the cross? It probably depends, but I know Deep Chunk is highly homozygous/ true breeding and is highly dominant.

Its cool though becuase you can breed to change the resin profile and keep the indica structure because of the dominance for better performance in the shade.

Be careful though, the issue with breeding using less stable starting points, is those strains could more easily be lost in the future, whereas more stable inbred lines are easier to preserve for decades. Cuts and mother plants eventually get tired. A grower has to make seeds, and lock them away to preserve them. Each time seed is made, it affects the satability of the line. So if you like what you have, may set some preservation goals later on, 5 years from now. :smoke:

shiva82

Cool, I thought that early skunk x lebanese are pretty strong plants with tastey terpenes from what I have tested!
the early skunk is that old and ibl . unless they recreated it . so technically a p1 . and the leb a p1 of no relation. so its a true f1. they should be vigorous at the least. you have cheese x leb and peach x leb too unless you lost those ones

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome, if something sticks around it must be a good one! I love the hybrid with lebanese it because its good and its different, a great smoke for the working man. Therapeutic aspects of the indica with the cerebral qualities of a sativa. :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Due for a quick dog walk before lunch. The weather was Sunny and 65F yesterday with thunderstorms and some light rain at one point. Today its overcast and settling in on high of 35 F. Back to winter. Thanks for keeping my Spirit warm this morning.

goingrey

I've got these cola flavored gummy multivitamins. They taste really good, wanna eat them like Candy, probably not a good idea, but I bet some people do. Never had that with cod liver oil back as a kid haha.

shiva82

I've got these cola flavored gummy multivitamins. They taste really good, wanna eat them like Candy, probably not a good idea, but I bet some people do. Never had that with cod liver oil back as a kid haha.
when i was younger my friends little cousin 'bob' was threatening to have an overdose ,,, i forget the reason, my friend was worried obviously, asked him what tablets he had taken'full tub of multivitamins ' he said . i couldn't help but laugh .. in a serious situation.