Attachments

• IMG_0071.JPG
    IMG_0071.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 31

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a good walk, the creek was a bird sanctuary from the cold today, there were hundreds if not thousands of birds all flying around and singing, it was a beautiful thing. Angels singing to the Lord.

That looks like potent flower. Probably a good motivator to get stuff done. Wouldn't fall asleep with that on!

You do have to be careful overdosing on vitamins though. I looked it up when I was getting my vitamins up to boost my immune system for Covid 19. There are recommended safe upper limits for all of them to prevent adverse affects. Some are mild like upset tummy from vitamin C, but some over time can be somewhat bad especially if you aren't drinking enough water.

Willy warned me not to over do it, and he actually recently had Vitamin D toxicity, which causes too high calcium and adverse affects. He went to the hospital and got treated for it. He was drinking a lot of vitamin D fortified milk.

Can go up to 1500 to 4000 iu for a temporary period of time but after 12-18 months they say it should be reduced.

Have you looked into the Columbian Mango Biche by Humboldt CSI, Cannabiogen I think?

They talked about it on the Potcast and said it was pretty good plants.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zinc is another one to avoid overdosing. I take high bioavailability plant based vitamins and I had the issue of dark urine, so I take them at lunch now, and be sure to drink water. Have to drink lots of water, but I am a powerman now! :smoke:

shiva82

Had a good walk, the creek was a bird sanctuary from the cold today, there were hundreds if not thousands of birds all flying around and singing, it was a beautiful thing. Angels singing to the Lord.

That looks like potent flower. Probably a good motivator to get stuff done. Wouldn't fall asleep with that on!

You do have to be careful overdosing on vitamins though. I looked it up when I was getting my vitamins up to boost my immune system for Covid 19. There are recommended safe upper limits for all of them to prevent adverse affects. Some are mild like upset tummy from vitamin C, but some over time can be somewhat bad especially if you aren't drinking enough water.

Willy warned me not to over do it, and he actually recently had Vitamin D toxicity, which causes too high calcium and adverse affects. He went to the hospital and got treated for it. He was drinking a lot of vitamin D fortified milk.

Can go up to 1500 to 4000 iu for a temporary period of time but after 12-18 months they say it should be reduced.

Have you looked into the Columbian Mango Biche by Humboldt CSI, Cannabiogen I think?

They talked about it on the Potcast and said it was pretty good plants.
i nearly bought 2 x packets of mangobiche a few years ago , from cannabiogen. wish i did . i bought and grew out panama dc instead

the csi repro are going to be the next best i would of thought .

i have put the tropical mix into dirt .

i'm going to germ spme peach oz x oldtmer haze next instead of all the haze hybrids. i'm going to pair the f2 peac oz x leb male with my favourite f1 peach oz x oldtimer haze . i can crack on with that now . makes most sense. jah is my guide