Living on the edge of their town
And I won't be
No, I won't be
No, I won't be shot down

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dinnertime is the best time to smoke. Nowhere to go, time to choke down some medicine. There is a right way and a wrong way to smoke. Man if you get it right, blowing out the smoke in certain ways, you get the full profile of the plant. Smoking a pipe is like playing the flute. Thats why I only need 1 toke I think. I conserve the smoke and condense the full terpene profile into 1 toke at a low temperature burn. :smoke: :smoke:

Cleaned the pipe a couple days ago, that goes a long way.

Will be hungry after that one. I think I heard Lucky Dog from Montana on the Potcast saying indicas make you more hungry than sativa. Is that true?

shiva82

paradise cheese ibl. 10 days to go . way overfed for me . i do the mixes by eye and i over did it . like a plastic looking beaster plant when they so green haha. she is fading though and smells incredible

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 36

shiva82

Dinnertime is the best time to smoke. Nowhere to go, time to choke down some medicine. There is a right way and a wrong way to smoke. Man if you get it right, blowing out the smoke in certain ways, you get the full profile of the plant. Smoking a pipe is like playing the flute. Thats why I only need 1 toke I think. I conserve the smoke and condense the full terpene profile into 1 toke at a low temperature burn. :smoke: :smoke:

Cleaned the pipe a couple days ago, that goes a long way.

Will be hungry after that one. I think I heard Lucky Dog from Montana on the Potcast saying indicas make you more hungry than sativa. Is that true?
if its a clean crisp type of sativa leaning plant it will feel like amphetimine in a way and no hunger. some sativas give the muchies just as much as indicas though . no point ever making rigid claims

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
paradise cheese ibl. 10 days to go . way overfed for me . i do the mixes by eye and i over did it . like a plastic looking beaster plant when they so green haha. she is fading though and smells incredible
Yeah those look pretty dark. Could you delay harvest and flush them a bunch to make the smoke less harsh? Lookin mature! If you keep an eye on the trichomes could delay a few days, wouldn't hurt would it? Probably would not be able to work after smoking that batch! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis has lots of expressions, it will not be tied down. Its a survivor, its a weed! I have so many seeds in that ES x Lebanese. I want to grow it because its good. Wondering what timing the progeny would have. Maybe I will put a couple out for testers because it IS old school Cali weed like goingrey was saying! I love this stuff! Its unique and has a sharp skunk like flavor with uppity hybrid effects.

shiva82

Yeah those look pretty dark. Could you delay harvest and flush them a bunch to make the smoke less harsh? Lookin mature! If you keep an eye on the trichomes could delay a few days, wouldn't hurt would it? Probably would not be able to work after smoking that batch! :smoke:
i got it covered pipestar og of the gospels . she fading . 10 days will be a world away

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

So are you working hard the next coulple weeks to pay off your taxes?

Work hard make money, give to Ceasar what belongs to Caesar, give to God what belongs to God.

Matthew 17: 24-27 NKJV

Peter and His Master Pay Their Taxes​

24 When they had come to [h]Capernaum, those who received the [i]temple tax came to Peter and said, “Does your Teacher not pay the temple tax?”

25 He said, “Yes.”

And when he had come into the house, Jesus anticipated him, saying, “What do you think, Simon? From whom do the kings of the earth take customs or taxes, from their sons or from strangers?”

26 Peter said to Him, “From strangers.”

Jesus said to him, “Then the sons are free. 27 Nevertheless, lest we offend them, go to the sea, cast in a hook, and take the fish that comes up first. And when you have opened its mouth, you will find a [j]piece of money; take that and give it to them for Me and you.”

Latest posts

Latest posts