What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

that time of the day when we traditionally roll joints in the u.k . post dinner reefer

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 29

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that time of the day when we traditionally roll joints in the u.k . post dinner reefer

Found a paper tip at the park by the shelter house. It was a Blazy Susan. New to me, looks like they are fans of the Grateful Dead.

Can't figure out how to disable the you tubes, but really its almost useless trying to keep total privacy at this point in history. Just have to do your best, could use VPN and it would at least block my IP address.

That Cheese x OTH, bottomshelf haze looks amazing. I bet that one keeps you awake. I smoked 2 tokes of the DC x Blueberry yesterday and fell into a deep sleep at the table. I had been working hard this week though. Hope the politicians realize that cannabis isn't just one type of effect.

I would like love to experience all the different types of phenotype expressions in cannabis. Its a neverending pallet of flavors and smells, as well as effects. Plus it makes you healthy. How cool is that?

Wonder how big pharma is going to make their money back with everyone medicating with cannabis. Must be a tradeoff somewhere for them to allow this to go through, you know what I mean?

shiva82

i'm already thinking of my next project stage . popping some early skunk x old timer haze , a pack of ace tropical mix , peach x old timer haze , and more cheese ibl x old timer haze of which i select my favourite male . hit all the best females with the bottomshelf male , plus back to the p.cheese again , and also the silverhashplant88 . the haze hybrids are fun to grow too

goingrey

i'm already thinking of my next project stage . popping some early skunk x old timer haze , a pack of ace tropical mix , peach x old timer haze , and more cheese ibl x old timer haze of which i select my favourite male . hit all the best females with the bottomshelf male , plus back to the p.cheese again , and also the silverhashplant88 . the haze hybrids are fun to grow too
I'm sticking to my earlier plan of cold resistant strains, Nepal Mist and Erdpurt. In some coco plugs since yesterday. Nothing up yet, let's see.

shiva82

in my younger years , i used to love winter and the cold temperatures, so i coul cram an extra 600 watt hps in my spare room lol . nowadays i have to watch every penny , and don't even use 600 watt of light in total

goingrey

i like your thinking. saves you having to spend more money on heating and such .
It's an experiment, we'll see how it goes.. Temps are about 8c/46f lights off 14c/57f lights on and probably will be something like this for the next 3-4 months. That's pretty cold.

If it is not a success, even with the cold resistant strains, I will try autoflowers with 24/7 light next winter. Well, might try that either way.

shiva82

and in a bizarre bit of fortune . without bullshitting. i do this leaf rip and crush in my hand and sniff test . if you do it quick enough you get a decent aroma from some plants sometimes. the peachoz x leb f2 male fan leaves do indeed smell a touch peachy . in that profile. that is promising. the other males had different aromas