What's new

Shiva Grows

Old Piney

We all have to learn to get along some how. Sparkie even sleeps on the dog bed with Wiley sometimes.

Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself though, can't be a complete pushover, you know.

Enjoying a smoke! Ohio, the state next door had an adult use legalization law go into effect today Dec. 7 and just got all the lawns mowed for the season! :smoke:
Is Ohio allowing folks to grow their own? My state New Jersey is one of the few states that allows recreational use but no cultivation it's all about the $. We have state-approved stores I've never even checked out .some how I think you won't buy legal weed when it's available lol. But it's a move in the right direction

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah as of now, with Issue 2 measure becoming law today, 6 plants home cultivation is allowed up to 12 plants per household, but the new bill that may pass would reduce that to 6 plants maximum per house.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least penalties for growing are reduced I would hope. My aunt and uncle and cousins live in Massachusetts. My cousin just buys from the dispensaries, she doesn't even want to grow!!!! She grows orchids though. I think she has an apartment.

Old Piney

You can't grow in NJ but you can drive around with six ounces lol. Weed is sold all over illegally in smoke shops .convenients stores and flee markets. The police curb it a little but no big arrests. They have bigger fish to fry real crime, fentanyl etc the whole word is going to shit, but it's not looking bad for the weed

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Oh nice, didn’t realise you’re in Spain.
I’d love to live there but settled for Australia as my Spanish goes as far as ordering egg and chips, good morning, good night and hello haha.
Don't worry, that's already a lot more than what most British people who have lived here for 20-30 years will bother to learn 😂

shiva82

we have the same here. i have extended family members that have lived here for nearly 60 years and still don't speak the language . i find it a bit strange when sharing dinner with them , but it is what it is. i'm sure they are nice people

shiva82

when i smoked and was in spain a long time agao . i would try and order packets of marlboro red cigs from the shop and he would shrug and always pass me lucky strikes instead... once i mastered how to say' marlburo' in spanish style then i was ok. the accent is hard for get correct

Latest posts

Latest posts