What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
medicinal dick so to speak.
better to ask your doctor first though
Well you're joking but the word hysteria comes from the greek word for uterus. In times past, when lady was going crazy and being a cunt, it was the doctor's job to fingerbang her to get rid of her hysteria.

google said:
During the late 1800s through the early 1900s, physicians administered pelvic massages involving clitoral stimulation by early electronic vibrators as treatments for what was called female hysteria.

So it's definitely that. Funny thing is men can also get hysteria. as you can see in quite a few people in this forum. Maybe they need some dildo action as well to calm down a little.

shiva82

i think pipeline has been married and divorced. maybe he did not follow those two rules? i'm unsure . i'm yet to marry. maybe one day

shiva82

rolling up a bottomshelf haze . uncured . saving all the best colas till last and letting them cure . just smoking the lower buds for now

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 39

shiva82

space monkey , and i cloned the remaining solo peach oz x lebanese f2 in case it is decent and female. i think it will be female. the males showed first with the leb influence

Attachments

• IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0008.JPG
    IMG_0008.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

Got a few bits from them in the stash, most likely digging into the ugorg#1 BX next run and a few bits.

Controlling the stench is a whole other beast…
cheese and cheese crosses come through the walls…
nice. i grew the ugorg 1 years ago too. some winners to be found. not all are great but that is expected . your colas are looking decent and authentic

GreenestBasterd

nice. i grew the ugorg 1 years ago too. some winners to be found. not all are great but that is expected . your colas are looking decent and authentic
Thanks mate!
Is the space monkey from bodhi?
Found some quality is his beans over the years. I’ve nearly bought Space monkey a few times but bailed last minute.
His soulmate is outstanding!

Latest posts

Latest posts