What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
yeah . bodhi is the hybrid and polyhybrid king . seems to have a great sense for winning males too. first gen winners. always good for sensi and full of potential
Did you listen to the potcast episode where he was a guest? He seems like a great guy
@pipeline

I like the way he talks. He kind of represents the opposite of what this shit industry is about. Greed, posing and retardation

shiva82

Did you listen to the potcast episode where he was a guest? He seems like a great guy @pipeline I like the way he talks. He kind of represents the opposite of what this shit industry is about. Greed, posing and retardation

i have never had a bad plant from bodhi. it is mostly limited release hybrids, but he works lines in private and travels , collects and preserves too

he used to chat in the forums but he got tired of all the dick measuring and cherry picking mistakes etc

helps his family earn money helping out , and he still uses baggies too, and aso works with other breeders with no problems

shiva82

Good one. I watched it myself couple years ago, the Last Druid. I can very much recommend others to follow your good example.
the pre christian period and early druid christianity explained i found interesting too. very respectful intelligent man

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We all have to learn to get along some how. Sparkie even sleeps on the dog bed with Wiley sometimes.

Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself though, can't be a complete pushover, you know.

Enjoying a smoke! Ohio, the state next door had an adult use legalization law go into effect today Dec. 7 and just got all the lawns mowed for the season! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I listened to the Bohdi episodes, he's a great breeder with a developed pallet. Those Heavy Daze and Bohdi are friends. :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts