What's new

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

just wall papered a ceiling with a pattern you can barely notice, that repeats every 64 cm, papering off a scaffold rig looking up trying to pattern match ... i feel like i'm tripping now

Reminds me of when i stripped and refurbed a house a few years back.

The five layers of wallpaper were the only thing in that house that was put up properly. With something much more powerful than gripfill

Stripping it back was like a movie playing with the shaped in the wallpaper. I was well high doing that refurb and tripped out hard stripping it all back. It also felt like someone was watching me from the top of the stairs when i was working alone there at night.

Each time i left that place my coat would get snagged on something and i'd get pulled back in there or there'd be a few taps on my shoulder but when i turned around nothing was there but the sudden smell of lilies.

exoticrobotic

Was most bizarre and starting to interfere with my buzz so i asked her what she wanted.

She told me there was still stuff of hers in the house and it needed to be returned so i started looking around the place and found some old photos. I put them aside.

The next day there was a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a bloke in a wheelchair. He apologised for everything and asked me if i had found anything there.

I gave him the photos and that evening this spirit passed into my body and warmed it up a great deal for 20 seconds or so giving thanks.

shiva82

Reminds me of when i stripped and refurbed a house a few years back.

The five layers of wallpaper were the only thing in that house that was put up properly. With something much more powerful than gripfill

Stripping it back was like a movie playing with the shaped in the wallpaper. I was well high doing that refurb and tripped out hard stripping it all back. It also felt like someone was watching me from the top of the stairs when i was working alone there at night.

Each time i left that place my coat would get snagged on something and i'd get pulled back in there or there'd be a few taps on my shoulder but when i turned around nothing was there but the sudden smell of lilies.
they used to 'size' with pva , and mix the paste with pva too. makes it stick like fuck. i use big bladed scrapers and whip it all off dry first and then i soak it all down. i don't use steam strippers. they damage the walls and can take longer, and steam out the house. plaster can end up popping off the bonding coats too.

i match on a table using two rolls. i find the pattern and make two pencil marks on the revers , so i still have to fuck around trying to find the match, while holding 6 ms worth of heavy paper and once yous tart , you can't stop

exoticrobotic

Great wallpaper for camouflaging your living room grow

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 17.15.53.png

Latest posts

Latest posts