What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i'll roll a skinny one, should help with the mood and get me going for about two hours more of work to do.
i think you need a power work out 3 times a week at least . it will create dopamine serotonin levels more balanced. i feel like this today . i need to exhaust myself physically until i feel better again . if i don't , the sage continues

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
You sure you want a piece of this, bro??
Stereotypical-gamer-in-South-Parks-episode-Make-Love-Not-Warcraft-Season-10-Episode.ppm.png

you are welcome to come sparring once a week
You lucky I got carpal tunnel

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
siberian psgan shamanism. it is nothing to do with jesus. it is pagan ritual at the end of each year , to share harvests and such. the tree, the red suit santa wears is all paganism

tradition here for thousands of years

st nicolas is greek. turkey did not exist then

i hate everything to do with christmas. it is not even jesus' birthdate . humbug

it represents everything that is wrong in the world haha

the globalists hijacked christmas on the first day on its inception . it is the opposite to what jesus asked of his followers. most people who celebrate it , celebrate it out of habit and programming . often they are atheist , or no care for jesus and his message. i for one cannot go along with it. i have never agreed with it and never enjoyed it

i'm an oddball . what can i say ?

makes me feel sick deep in my stomach for some reason
Jesus was likely born in the spring some time is what I have heard, but we celebrate the light of Christ entering the world right around the longest night, the darkest day of the year which was traditionally a pagan holiday. Its interesting, in the past Christians kind of took over traditional pagan rituals, I think in hopes that it would allow more people to see the light of Christ. If your study the Bible a lot of the traditions of Christmas are Biblical for certain.

I used to be more like you, Shiva when I first started really getting into the faith. Seeing how many people may be ignorant of the fundamental beliefs of Christianity and just more or less celebrating winter and being kind to one another. But now I see a little more clearly, that although not everyone is as devoted to studying the Bible or developing their faith, they still likely have some level of faith. So, this IS a time of celebration, my friend, of having faith and doing whats right. We are the light of the world. Its as simple as that. Doing whats best to please God. The end.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

shiva82

when i did alcohol detox. .. the doctors insist you take benzodiazipine when you detox to stop seizures , and also they give you thiamine vit b . it is brain chemistry. i insisted i did not want any... they hated me. i did press ups instead through the day. risky , but i understood the drill

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Christmas is a time of healing. Let God heal. This is for the preservation of souls. Let God judge, and hopefully people will learn to walk by faith not by sight.