What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

You should do it chickens make me happy. look into it I will say if you hatch your own half of the chicks will be roosters. It's good to have a few roosters around they are the guards and sound the predator alarm , it's thier job. But if you have to many your hens will be all abused and bald Of course there is a practical solution for to many roosters. I order my chick through the mail sexed. It's cool the folks at the post office always get a kick from the cheeping box
starting small. maybe buy 6 eggs to hatch. what breed should i be looking at ?

shiva82

sharia is implemented through the zionists pipe. the people of iran are not what you imagine. it is a defacto cia private banking owned muslim nation

Persianfarmer

Ok test driving the baby…she really smells more of strawberry with pepper… firing it up

Attachments

• 92B336BB-B563-440B-AF3E-04F8AF0F58A6.jpeg
    92B336BB-B563-440B-AF3E-04F8AF0F58A6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

shiva82

we have trillions in debt placed on our head by the corporate masters . iran is not to be feared. our own governments are what should be feared , if at all

Persianfarmer

persian farmer, grows ganja, makes his own moonshine and listens to reggae . he still has his hands
Yes sir and you want to know what since I joined 2 weeks ago I met amazing people like you and other amazing angels!!! So went hiking again and found a place will call it KOLBEH (hut) and open a Restaurant in the middle if the mountsin with 4-5rooms and pick&cook fresh garden food…will give tou link in a few months if i am able to rent. Please do send amazing positive vibes for me farmers!!!!

shiva82

Yes sir and you want to know what since I joined 2 weeks ago I met amazing people like you and other amazing angels!!! So went hiking again and found a place will call it KOLBEH (hut) and open a Restaurant in the middle if the mountsin with 4-5rooms and pick&cook fresh garden food…will give tou link in a few months if i am able to rent. Please do send amazing positive vibes for me farmers!!!!
i will be visiting

shiva82

in brazil if caught stealing in remote areas, they shoot your hands off . no medical care

they insist the thief lays one hand over the other and then they shoot through both hands

shiva82

evil does exist . its a fucked up world . and i hope i can make an influence in a positive manner in my real life

Old Piney

i'm going to build a bird shed . does it need to be on wheels? so i can move it through the field for fresh food and hygeine?
Yes that is called a chicken tractor it's a great option for six or so chickens keeps them safe from predators but they still get to forage on new ground. I have to many chickens free-ranging for that. I get the best eggs from the hens foraging they are always right there when they hear that splitter start BUGS!

shiva82

Yes that is called a chicken tractor it's a great option for six or so chickens keeps them safe from predators but they still get to forage on new ground. I have to many chickens free-ranging for that. I get the best eggs from the hens foraging they are always right there when they hear that splitter start BUGS!
what about heating?? can they handle the cold or would i need to heat the bird house? three quarter solid roof and a quarter will be a clear roof . to allow in some light to areas