What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Replacing a wick on my 1941 replica Zippo lighter. Why is it wicks get such a bad name, everyone refers to evil as WICK-ed.

Deep Chunk x Blueberry will cure what ailes you. Need to pull some better flowers to reperesent the Early Skunk x Lebaese. These are mostly lower flowers that are small and less dense. Its pretty strong though. May not be as long lasting, but the ES x Leb it has good potency and skunky terpenes with indica cannabinoid base with some sativa qualties mixed in there. ----ES x Lebanese would be a good work smoke, not an overpowering sedative effect. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Park at the beach in Ft. Myers Beach, FL. Any parks for you to chill in thre in the concrete jungle, Shiva? Its imporant to have a quiet place, and its also good get some exercise. Should go out every day if possible.

Thats a good tip for someone trying to quit smoking. Get some exercise, start jogging or working out, my good friend roommate quit in college that way. Also used cannabis to help.

full

full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets celebrate! My aunt Mary Jane, who smokes mary-jane, is moving back home today after having to live in assisted living because of health issues for several months. Now she can medicate at home and should be on the road to health. She was in the Intensive Care Unit, ICU, for a period of time recently!

She loves to garden and she has a cat, Cali. Mary has a good sense of humor that is healing. She is able to move around with a walker now. Her friend grows herb and she gave him some of my seed a few years ago, so she has a good supply. Will be celebrating Christmas together this year! :smoke:

shiva82

Lets celebrate! My aunt Mary Jane, who smokes mary-jane, is moving back home today after having to live in assisted living because of health issues for several months. Now she can medicate at home and should be on the road to health. She was in the Intensive Care Unit, ICU, for a period of time recently!

She loves to garden and she has a cat, Cali. Mary has a good sense of humor that is healing. She is able to move around with a walker now. Her friend grows herb and she gave him some of my seed a few years ago, so she has a good supply. Will be celebrating Christmas together this year! :smoke:
welcome home mary jane

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, Mary deserves it, she has been working hard at physical therapy sounds like.

Have you ever tired the Basmatti rice? Its the best in my opinion. Looks like a great meal.

I just cooked some organic chicken thighs for dinner yesterday and it was so amazing. I usually can taste the difference with organic. Its pretty expensive though at 7.50/lb. Thats a decent price for beef, but chicken has less density.

You should check out Calvary Chapel Church and Pastor Chuck Smith. He has studied Revelation and wrote several books on the rapture and the Day. I don't necessarily agree with all his interpretation, but a lot of it great and based on knowledge of the Scripture and history.

The NKJV study Bible I have is made by Calvary Chapel and has all the related versus and alternate meanings as well as commentary by pastor Chuck Smith. He passed away from cancer a few years ago, but the church he ran in California grew to the 1000's and there are Calvary Chapels all around the country. It gets you into the Word, but remember One is your teacher, who is the Christ.

Matthew 23: 1-12 NKJV

Woe to the Scribes and Pharisees​

23 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you [a]to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do. 4 For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5 But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. 6 They love the [b]best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, 7 greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’ 8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your [c]Teacher, [d]the Christ, and you are all brethren. 9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. 11 But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whoever exalts himself will be [e]humbled, and he who humbles himself will be [f]exalted.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese is getting some heads on them now! Those are leafy as can be! No problem picking a few leaves off that one!

Is that standard for cheese, or is that more leafy one? Is that plant from a cutting of yours grown out from seed, or is that a seed you germinated to go straight into production and flower?

shiva82

Thanks, Mary deserves it, she has been working hard at physical therapy sounds like.

Have you ever tired the Basmatti rice? Its the best in my opinion. Looks like a great meal.

I just cooked some organic chicken thighs for dinner yesterday and it was so amazing. I usually can taste the difference with organic. Its pretty expensive though at 7.50/lb. Thats a decent price for beef, but chicken has less density.

You should check out Calvary Chapel Church and Pastor Chuck Smith. He has studied Revelation and wrote several books on the rapture and the Day. I don't necessarily agree with all his interpretation, but a lot of it great and based on knowledge of the Scripture and history.

The NKJV study Bible I have is made by Calvary Chapel and has all the related versus and alternate meanings as well as commentary by pastor Chuck Smith. He passed away from cancer a few years ago, but the church he ran in California grew to the 1000's and there are Calvary Chapels all around the country. It gets you into the Word, but remember One is your teacher, who is the Christ.

Matthew 23: 1-12 NKJV

Woe to the Scribes and Pharisees​

23 Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you [a]to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do. 4 For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. 5 But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. 6 They love the [b]best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, 7 greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’ 8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your [c]Teacher, [d]the Christ, and you are all brethren. 9 Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. 10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. 11 But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. 12 And whoever exalts himself will be [e]humbled, and he who humbles himself will be [f]exalted.
does the tin man have a sheet metal cock? of course . basmati is lovely . fragrant. my favourite all round rice, is spanish rice.

shiva82

its more versatile .Spanish rice (also called “bomba” rice, calaspara rice, arroz redonda) is traditional in Paella, and it's what I recommend using. It's a short grain rice that absorbs more water than regular rice, without turning mushy.

shiva82

i go through a lot of this type of rice too. although when im super high the rice grains remind me of maggots for some reason

Attachments

• IMG_9974.JPG
    IMG_9974.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 34

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, I just love the aromaic basmatti rice. I thin its long grain, and you can soak it for longer grain.

Is basmatti the only one that is that aeromatic and absorbing?

shiva82

Cool, I just love the aromaic basmatti rice. I thin its long grain, and you can soak it for longer grain.

Is basmatti the only one that is that aeromatic and absorbing?
many kinds. pilau , jasmine short grain, long grain . ibls hybrids . loads of variety i imagine. pilau , basmati are indian style rices

Latest posts

Latest posts