What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

my neighbour has a new electric van ... his works van. i can see that company going bust soon

the van is a vw , it looks like a plastic jelly mould. i have named it the noddy mobile . plant pot mans new vehicle

it reminds me of a kids toy. but bigger

GreenestBasterd

my neighbour has a new electric van ... his works van. i can see that company going bust soon

the van is a vw , it looks like a plastic jelly mould. i have named it the noddy mobile . plant pot mans new vehicle

it reminds me of a kids toy. but bigger
A bloke I work with has gone “all electric” with chainsaws, hedgers blowers and all that, it’s all made in china and assembled elsewhere for one thing and shit compared to 2 stroke stuff.

shiva82

A bloke I work with has gone “all electric” with chainsaws, hedgers blowers and all that, it’s all made in china and assembled elsewhere for one thing and shit compared to 2 stroke stuff.
maybe he thinks the electric is generated by wind turbines or a mouse on a wheel. a wind turbine for example produces more carbon to produce and erect , than it negates in its whole lifetime and needs oil to lubricate , and diesel to start up and maintain. then at the end of it's life 20 years later it is dumped in a landfill as it is not recyclable . [ not that carbon is bad, it is actually the gas of life]. we are closer to not enough co2 as we are to having too much... they know that is gaslighting distraction debate . they will say and promote anything that anyone pays them to do or say.

shiva82

like in the 60s, the state told the people animal fats were bad for you and switch to hydrogenated poison oil instead . still to the day, all the older generation refuse real butter, cut the far away from their meat , eat only lean cuts , use these posion oils and been brainwashed into thinking animal fat is bad and some how this lab made chemical crap is superior for your health. the brain is made mostly of fat , and i think a generation have dehydrated their brains and is causing rise in some of those kinds of problems

goingrey

like in the 60s, the state told the people animal fats were bad for you and switch to hydrogenated poison oil instead . still to the day, all the older generation refuse real butter, cut the far away from their meat , eat only lean cuts , use these posion oils and been brainwashed into thinking animal fat is bad and some how this lab made chemical crap is superior for your health. the brain is made mostly of fat , and i think a generation have dehydrated their brains and is causing rise in some of those kinds of problems
The science connecting too much fats to cardiovascular diseases was solid but cutting off the fat from your ham to replace it with margarine was a retarded solution to the problem. How about just eating less? An attempt to have your cake and keep it too, a lot of cake..

shiva82

The science connecting too much fats to cardiovascular diseases was solid but cutting off the fat from your ham to replace it with margarine was a retarded solution to the problem. How about just eating less? An attempt to have your cake and keep it too, a lot of cake..
they were even taught in school to avoid animal fats. i was . we all were

brainwashed

i feel sorry for the people that think the state are here to protect the people

shiva82

when i was doing care work as an extra job on the weekends in my 20s , i would attempt to cook a healthy meal, and i would be shot down. no butter, low fat everything, fake sugar , fake oils , etc etc they are all given statins too . its almost like a sacrifice

shiva82

i was morning tripping for a moment just now. i forgot i had my headphones on , and for a moment , while the music was playing i was thinking to myself' shit it's 7 am and i have my speakers on loud as anything and may wake my neighbours up' . 7 am jungle wake up call

goingrey

I was going to say I'm sure the guidelines have got better as we have learned more but maybe not.

The NHS Eat Well thing still has some strange recommendations straight from the 70s. Well maybe they learned not to make radical changes to recommendations, lol.

GreenestBasterd

maybe he thinks the electric is generated by wind turbines or a mouse on a wheel. a wind turbine for example produces more carbon to produce and erect , than it negates in its whole lifetime and needs oil to lubricate , and diesel to start up and maintain. then at the end of it's life 20 years later it is dumped in a landfill as it is not recyclable . [ not that carbon is bad, it is actually the gas of life]. we are closer to not enough co2 as we are to having too much... they know that is gaslighting distraction debate . they will say and promote anything that anyone pays them to do or say.
Another guy I worked for had so much land the government erected about 100 of those giant turbines.
Even on a windy day only a few even rotate.
He gets paid something stupid per month for each and could sit pretty on just that!

shiva82

i'm all for saving the planet and all for equal rights. i'm against the engineering of a dystopian society and fascism hidden under honourable subjects , but using fakery and fake virtue to push agendas that cause more harm that good

Latest posts

Latest posts