What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Americas been sold out shiva. All the pretty places like TN are very expensive and filled with baconites. If i could handle the cold i would move back to Alaska in two shakes of a rabbits ass
it is a huge country . even in sold out sates , beauty is there . if you live outside of society it does not matter the political situation of a state. imo . i would just stay away from the cities would be my rule

shiva82

i couldn't give a fuck how any votes either. i just feel sorry for them lol. i can live anywhere that i have peace and quiet

shiva82

i'm going to have to tour usa before i die . see for myself . a tour without visiting a city other than the airport on arrival

i like to spend time with eccentrics on the outskirts of towns and see the country side too

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

full

full

RobFromTX

it is a huge country . even in sold out sates , beauty is there . if you live outside of society it does not matter the political situation of a state. imo . i would just stay away from the cities would be my rule

Hard to do in a small state like that. Half the state is public lands, cant live there, and the rest is being mass developed. I still dream of Australia sometimes. Frasier Island. I could chill out on indian head beach and watch the yuppies ignore the No Swimming signs. with hilarious results

shiva82

Hard to do in a small state like that. Half the state is public lands, cant live there, and the rest is being mass developed. I still dream of Australia sometimes. Frasier Island. I could chill out on indian head beach and watch the yuppies ignore the No Swimming signs. with hilarious results
australia is even worse . the wokery is off the scale . and it is near uninhabitable . you can grow nice ganja though

RobFromTX

australia is even worse . the wokery is off the scale . and it is near uninhabitable . you can grow nice ganja though

Its just so big and undeveloped. Hard to imagine the government having control of things like they do here. And its definitely known for great sativa growing. Do they allow gun ownership still? I wont live without arms. its a crazy world man

shiva82

Its just so big and undeveloped. Hard to imagine the government having control of things like they do here. And its definitely known for great sativa growing. Do they allow gun ownership still? I wont live without arms. its a crazy world man
yeah not worth the risk. beautiful places but not worth the jail in a foreign nation for a bit of weed and some seeds. especially when i grow my own

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Saw a fox at the park while walking the dogs. He was a big mature one with his winter fat. He ran away of course. Do you have any parks there where you can hike? Any native spots along the beach? That would be cool. Down in Florida there is a park at the beach with all kinds of native wildlife and plants. I love hiking, every couple weeks things change a little bit.

The Bald eagle has a 7.2 ft wingspan not 4-5! They are fun to watch fly, they soar for long distances and are free as can be.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Garden June 2009
full

Interesting to see the parallels with Covid and Cannabis on how they manipulate the public. Both have been propagandized heavily, and once they get the public deceived, they have effectively changed the culture and people self govern at that point. The government doesn't have to lift a finger. So many just obey orders without a second thought. Covid was just another example of how the mainstream media and constant news cycle propagandizes and readily changes public perception and opinion.

Why don't people question things, I guess time is the master as well as energy level. People are busy living their lives and trust the experts.

Right now the USA is holding its breath for the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) to make a review of the recommendation by Health and Human Services and the Food an Drug Administration (FDA) for cannabis to be moved from a Schedule 1 to Schedule 3 controlled substance. Doing this will still not solve the conflict with the states with legal adult-use cannabis and likely, the medical cannabis programs as well.

Some states that have legalized it, local towns and counties can choose to ban cannabis, and they continue to criminalize the natural right of people to take care of their own body. I don't see this coming to an end in my lifetime. It will be 20 years easily before this nonsense starts to clear up.

They talk about the future of the cannabis industry on the Potcast, its interesting, but for liberty and justice to be all across this land from sea to sea, its going to be long battle, I think. I don't understand becuase, there is real damage from prohibition as well as the need or people to have legal access to a medicine they need.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
tenessee looks like my kind of state . quirky , a bit backwards , and the country life
You have to keep an eye on some of those folks from Tennessee, you can tell they have the twinkle in their eye when they smile at you and show you their two teeth… I live in the state of Florida where cultivation is going to give you hard time, sales you have a minimum mandatory sentence of 20 years… we have medical marijuana here but you have to pay the devil to get the card and then once you have the card, you are not allowed to possess firearms. That to me is insanity…

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you get some crosses made with Cinderella 99? Did you do Paradise Cheese x C99? :smoke:

Want to smoke a couple flowers of this Early Skunk x Lebanese so I can explain it a little better. Its a keeper, has a sharp pungent cannabis flavor with slight hint of lemon going on. Long lasting for certain. The flower I smoked earlier today was a lower branch, but it was still good. The larger flowers are down in the big jar curing underground. I will do some better testing here in a couple weeks. Just wanted to relay some preliminary smoke test results for now. Will let you know, and will get a pic. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Like Shiva said, its not going to be a good deal with these crooked politicians, might as well keep it underground. That is wrong to take someone's guns away. Do they do that with prescription drugs too then? How about alcohol?

Is this not DISCRIMINATION? Just like with blacks after slavery was ended, they think they can walk all over us in every way just because we choose to use a plant for therapy. UNBELIEVABLE and an ABSOLUTE ABSURDITY. :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts