What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya farmers went for a 7 hour hike and the little herb miracle happened, a persian dude offered me some weed, so nice of him as I am dry since 2 weeks. And as a bonus I could feed an old massif friend… rolling joint as we speak cross fingers for it to be dope.

What are you all up to? Thinking of making a thread on all the little miracles that this magical herb offers you when you are connected with her. What do you think? Would you have a story to share with me and do small storytelling on MJ.
Thats the Lord, brother, He is blessing you! Amazing things happen when you just be YOURSELF and when you trust and obey. Sounds like a fun wonderful day! So many little miracles, better start a thread, my friend. The more you think about it, the more miracles you realize are all around you! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulled a quarter oz of Early Skunk x Lebanese V2. I think there are very few or none that are Version1, Shiva82!

About to smoke test

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Aired out the jars today with 100% relative humidity and a few specks of dusty mist. The Boveda should take care of it. I think it will help bump up the humidity a little bit, like putting a leaf in the jar. Thank you God, there is a miracle right there.

Once I was done and had the jars capped up and put in buckets, it started raining! I saw some turkeys out there in front of the plot as I got there, they were hanging out with me in the woods, about a dozen of them!
I saw a couple white swans floating in the pond, after I said a prayer of thanksgiving.
I think they belong to my neighbor, but they were right there, beautiful site with light rain. And then a bald eagle flys out of the tree, a large bird with about a 4-5 ft wingspan! Heaven on earth. :smoke:

Stay tuned for preliminary smoke report, I will pull a whole jar in the next few weeks, this was just a quarter oz from when I removed herb from the top of the jars to allow headspace to use the Boveda 58% packs.

shiva82

just put my 5 x f2 peach x leb in the cab. i have no more veg space . i turned on the inter canopy leds to give them a boost . the space monkey is into second week of flowering, i just bend branches into position as they grow , and the p.cheese needs another 3 weeks yet

Attachments

• IMG_9960.JPG
    IMG_9960.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9961.JPG
    IMG_9961.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9962.JPG
    IMG_9962.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9965.JPG
    IMG_9965.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 27

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know they are mostly V2 Early Skunk x Lebanese because I saw the seed container in the bag with the other varieties I planted on the last round. So I would put more emphasis on V2 for now.

shiva82

I know they are mostly V2 Early Skunk x Lebanese because I saw the seed container in the bag with the other varieties I planted on the last round. So I would put more emphasis on V2 for now.
i used two males for each female, so even in the v2s i just looked at , you can see two types of seeds . each dads influence. they are similar but not the same . the v1s are simikar and i have alot less of

i think the seal was not tight on my peach x haze X peach x leb as they did not germinate. or maybe they were just duds, or i froze them too soon . they looked good . or even could of been my soil mix. i'm not bothered about those anyway. and i go where the music takes me anyway