What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Hiya farmers went for a 7 hour hike and the little herb miracle happened, a persian dude offered me some weed, so nice of him as I am dry since 2 weeks. And as a bonus I could feed an old massif friend… rolling joint as we speak cross fingers for it to be dope.

What are you all up to? Thinking of making a thread on all the little miracles that this magical herb offers you when you are connected with her. What do you think? Would you have a story to share with me and do small storytelling on MJ.
beautiful view . i could sit there and smoke that bud and be content

shiva82

i have to follow through ,,,,,, with doing the same process myself soon. not point talking about it if i don't do it

El Timbo

Thank you sensei :ROFLMAO: Now that you're here, I was wondering if you also drink salted water in the mornings when doing the regular 16 h fast?

I do - salt and vinegar usually - like my chips! I'm currently on a mission to walk up our local hill with my 45 kilo weighted vest - I was doing it 5 days a week, adding 1.5kg each day. I've switched to every second day now to give me time to recover - 39kg is scheduled for tomorrow. I have water before I leave and coffee when I get back - it's good to walk in the sun first thing I think.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
I do - salt and vinegar usually - like my chips! I'm currently on a mission to walk up our local hill with my 45 kilo weighted vest - I was doing it 5 days a week, adding 1.5kg each day. I've switched to every second day now to give me time to recover - 39kg is scheduled for tomorrow. I have water before I leave and coffee when I get back - it's good to walk in the sun first thing I think.
ok thanks. Do you feel a little drowsy or tired if you don't? I like to go for a walk first thing in the morning as well. Without the weighed vest though 🙈

shiva82

decent weight . correct posture and form is key for that .

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
That was a joke but I do like doing farmer carries very often, for no reason, just carry shit from one part of the yard to the other. I'll go out of my way to carry water buckets for the young trees instead of using the hose. Best all around functional exercise in my opinion, the farmer carry

Latest posts

Latest posts