What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm a lover not a fighter. and when i spar , i spar to my opponents level always. i never bully
Have to show them their weaknesses though. Little tough love will help your friend get to the next level. Bullying isn't cool, but if you can highlight vulnerabilities you may be doing them a favor to make them a better fighter.

shiva82

Have to show them their weaknesses though. Little tough love will help your friend get to the next level. Bullying isn't cool, but if you can highlight vulnerabilities you may be doing them a favor to make them a better fighter.
i'm the student in my sparring sessions most the time . experience around me is much more vast. ex champions. they still fit and wiley old foxes

shiva82

the only time i have hit someone in anger sparring was when with a gym friend. we were meant to be body sparring , and he did a ' charlie zelonoff' and sucker punched me straight in the jaw , and said he forgot we were body sparring