What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool , very kushy looking! Looks like they could use the legroom, saw that root pic earlier. They're ready to run. do you do root pruning before transplant if they are root-bound?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enoch son of Seth is different than the prophet Enoch. Will see why it was left out of the Biblical cannon.

What makes it stand out to you?

shiva82

Yeah I think bubble hash would turn out a lot better with fresh moist resin than the dry sand. Re-wetting the resin when making bubblehash out of dry flower may affect the quality. I am always too busy with harvest to mess with it, and I trim long and smoke the best of the trim in my pipe most of the time anyway.
there is a christian dude that makes decent content sometimes on rumble, bitchute etc. i forget his name. i will find his talk of enoch . he goes into detail about it all on a level that you may understand within context of your scripture

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you know how to stretch out your back really well? There are a couple ways, one is put your feet together and stretch your hands up to the sky and breath in deep. Slowly bend down while keeping your arms stretched and you chin touching your chest, and touch our toes or put your palms on the ground if you can while breathing out. Hold it for 10 seconds and slowly reverse the exercise by breathing in, keeping your chin tucked and arms stretched until they reach up to the sky. This will help align your vertebrae in your back and stretch it out.

Can also lay on your back and bring your feet up and roll onto your upper back to stretch out the lower back.

Persianfarmer

My friend's dad who grows used to just put the flower straight into the freezer after harvest. He just had it cut up in 1 gal baggies. We would just dry it a handfull at a time as we were ready to smoke. It was great fresh resin all the time. It was just bagseed pretty sure, but it was still pretty good herb.

Sorry to hear about the flat tire! Should have a jack that is with you all the time to change to the spare tire if you out in a rural area.

Be careful. Going to need an extra puff or 2 for that one. Stay warm, oh man changing a tire in the cold doesn't sound like fun.

Got another round of rain and the sun is hiding. Drinking coffee today.

full
So here is my question, should I freeze a bit of my fresh weed? Is it as potent and smooth as a dried bud? Thx fir helping

Persianfarmer

i will up pot these f2 peach oz x lebanese in a few more days. i managed to get an extra 1 cm worth of soil into the wee containers they are in , as they are starting to preflower , and i may as well wait a few days longer for that . i will flower them in a couple of weeks
Nice!!!! Actually not nice but very nice!!! Fat indica fan leaves

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would rather just read it in context since Jesus is my teacher. I may check the youtube later for his viewpoints.

shiva82

Do you know how to stretch out your back really well? There are a couple ways, one is put your feet together and stretch your hands up to the sky and breath in deep. Slowly bend down while keeping your arms stretched and you chin touching your chest, and touch our toes or put your palms on the ground if you can while breathing out. Hold it for 10 seconds and slowly reverse the exercise by breathing in, keeping your chin tucked and arms stretched until they reach up to the sky. This will help align your vertebrae in your back and stretch it out.

Can also lay on your back and bring your feet up and roll onto your upper back to stretch out the lower back.
yeah , that would help. full range motions as far as you can go . when in pain and when the spine is compressed , a decompression move is to grab a stool of some kind , lay on your back and place your calves on the stool , with you thighs vertical and your legs past you knee joint horizontal sat on the the stool. this takes the weight off the spine and pressure from the area. once you progress to being able to walk again, use a chin up bar or monkey bar , to hang off and try pull your knees up to your chest as far and as long as you can . sometimes i attach a weight to my lower legs and then do that process. my back has been well behaved this past few weeks, thankfully. but that will not last . i get it to the point where its minimum problems . a few days out of action but most the time i'm ok

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't recommend doing it that way. I would freeze it like Shiva82 does after drying and curing properly.

Is it possible for to get freezer burn? I would think so if its not in vacuum seal. I am using Boveda this year, and its cold where I store them outside, so it is the best of both worlds. Incredible medicine so far!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you know some good therapy to help. What led to the issue with your back? I think doing these exercises and being careful with your back can save it from damage. Have to do your best to prevent injuries especially if its tired or slightly out of position.

shiva82

I don't recommend doing it that way. I would freeze it like Shiva82 does after drying and curing properly.

Is it possible for to get freezer burn? I would think so if its not in vacuum seal. I am using Boveda this year, and its cold where I store them outside, so it is the best of both worlds. Incredible medicine so far!
yeah airtight seal

shiva82

Glad you know some good therapy to help. What led to the issue with your back? I think doing these exercises and being careful with your back can save it from damage. Have to do your best to prevent injuries especially if its tired or slightly out of position.
i have had arthrits since my late 20's . probably due to all the vaccines we get given or exposed to some degenerative toxins ? fuck knows my friend. i suspect poisoned in some kind of way

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have an airtight seal but some air in your container, it could still get freezer burn or frost I would think. Maybe not if its dry.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, sorry to hear about that. I was wondering which has more influence on causing diabetes. Refined sugar consumption or vaccine adjuvants?