What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i just had a customer knock on my house ... as i was finishing a joint. haha. he was tracking me down. he wants me to try fit in a job before christmas... he must of lost my contact number . i will be working everyday at this rate up to christmas day .

shiva82

i best get in the shower and get to work . have a great day everyone. feel free to freestyle as you please

Persianfarmer

i just had a customer knock on my house ... as i was finishing a joint. haha. he was tracking me down. he wants me to try fit in a job before christmas... he must of lost my contact number . i will be working everyday at this rate up to christmas day .
I sense you must have some hyperactivity…a touch of ADHD maybe 🤪…again I repeat myself dont kill yourself at work 😂

Persianfarmer

big rob tx on tour in iran . hehe . he would love it to be honest . he can wear a scotland football shirt and he will be fine. if you can get him halal sausages for hot dogs then i'm sure you can tempt him to join the party
For sure the more we are the better!!!! Rob my man you are welcome to my humble hut anytime… u seem big and strong so always good to have a Tex bodyguard (they are well armed and genetically accustomed to firearms) next to me 😉🤪

Persianfarmer

I can smoke the chillum like a motherfucking god (imagine it with that beat)..

Wow its my dream to go to Jamaica and stay with Rastafarian community (its a one of a kind experience I believe)… yes for sure lets go would be my honor and freaking best pleasure,we can also have the opportunity to taste one of the finest coffee from Blue Mountain while we hit some Lamb B!