What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Wow you are so blessed…have to come and visit you and have some Haguess (sorry dont know how to spell it, scot delicacy)…I have to say that I did graduate from Strathclyde University bra! 🤪😂
i would love to visit too. i'm raised and born in england .. my genetics are most concentrated in that region . the bulk of my genetics is heirloom hebridian celtic . open pollination i.b.l f76

Persianfarmer

i would love to visit too. i'm raised and born in england .. my genetics are most concentrated in that region . the bulk of my genetics is heirloom hebridian celtic . open pollination i.b.l f76
Ha ha ha love it you cannabis man!!! You are always welcome here brother…sorry if i responded a bit late was posting my last year outdoor growth of glcookies and my own invention Persian Ox

shiva82

Ha ha ha love it you cannabis man!!! You are always welcome here brother…sorry if i responded a bit late was posting my last year outdoor growth of glcookies and my own invention Persian Ox
no problem. no rush . i try my best to accept everything and expect nothing . no problem at all. in your own time

what is persian ox? sounds interesting