What's new

Shiva Grows

Persianfarmer

all you need is love. plenty in this thread all round.
Yes I feel I finally found my place, my element… you guys rock! Hope one day we could have a huge pot lock and be all together…that would be so awesome! We need to make it happen somehow like a burning man or ICMAG canna fest🤪🫶🏻

shiva82

Yes I feel I finally found my place, my element… you guys rock! Hope one day we could have a huge pot lock and be all together…that would be so awesome! We need to make it happen somehow like a burning man or ICMAG canna fest🤪🫶🏻
one day we will have a canna cup for sure. burning man is not for me. it is a big desert haha . somewhere comfortable would be nice .

Persianfarmer

one day we will have a canna cup for sure. burning man is not for me. it is a big desert haha . somewhere comfortable would be nice .
Ok my place then! Pretty comfy…give me 2-3 years…finally saved enough to purchase a plot (5000sqm)… and what to transform it like that amazing Documentary called: Little Big Farm…..pls pls watch it if you haven’t it is a true inspirational masterpiece!

shiva82

Ok my place then! Pretty comfy…give me 2-3 years…finally saved enough to purchase a plot (5000sqm)… and what to transform it like that amazing Documentary called: Little Big Farm…..pls pls watch it if you haven’t it is a true inspirational masterpiece!
i'm in . sounds a great dream. i hope you succeed

RobFromTX

1701376076010.jpeg

shiva82

Hope so! And if you guys would love to help out then you will be pampered with good ganja, farming, organic products, free stay, and if you are sexy I might even be the cupid for ya 🤪🤪🤪🤪
All you need to do is help out…fair trade?
sounds to good to be true .

i take it you no longer live in iran or the region of persia?