What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
sometimes i need to get up in the night too to clean up after one of my cats.
not like they shit on the floor but sometimes theres a speck left on their behinds after they jump out of the litterbox. then they try to bury it but of course they cant so i get woken up by the sounds of paws scraping on the floor...

shiva82

Sorry to hear about that. The wind is spinning that Arctic air around! Had 35 mph this morning. Glad I didn't do leaf removal yesterday.

My dogs have been terrible with this cold. Had 3 accidents by my big dog had to clean up, but may have been food sensitivity. The miniature daschunds really hate the cold, and had a pile dumped by the door for me to pick up this morning. I have to clean up in the middle of the night sometimes, its tough, but I count it as my fault usually since I have control over the animals and should take better care to manage them.

Was it negligence or on purpose that caused it to be damaged or was it normal stuff?
not on purpose. more, unthoughtful avoidable accidental damage

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
bro
the size of a chicken wing
come on bro
descarga.jpeg

bro come on bro

Seems they are from Madagascar, not south america as I said. On top of the size apparently they hiss. Complete nightmare fuel.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
bro

come on bro
View attachment 18924717
bro come on bro

Seems they are from Madagascar, not south america as I said. On top of the size apparently they hiss. Complete nightmare fuel.
i started to hear crawling noises at night in the room i had at someones appartment. of course it stopped once i hit the lightswitch...
had to be more careful with my leftovers from the bocadillos and down a couple of estrellas for a good night sleep... horrible.

shiva82

i'm constantly doing jobs i have not priced for, and i don't have to do these jobs, but i know nobody will, so i clean up anything that is in my way . all the shit the home owner should do. moving furniture, hoovering up, cleaning all grease off any fixtures . i got taught to leave jobs how i find them , but i end up leaving them cleaner than i find them these days

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i started to hear crawling noises at night in the room i had at someones appartment. of course it stopped once i hit the lightswitch...
had to be more careful with my leftovers from the bocadillos and down a couple of estrellas for a good night sleep... horrible.
Wow, are you sure it was in Spain and not Hong Kong or something?

I mean, I live in the middle of nowhere and during the summer I have to be careful not to leave anything on the counter or I might get a few ants, but cockroaches that's different level :sick:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good man, being a humble servant! That's the way to get the business, do things the right way. If you do it all in one motion and focus, a lot of that nonsense works doesn't really take that much time. Thats why I don't hire employees. The time it takes to tell them what to do, I could about have it already done.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Wow, are you sure it was in Spain and not Hong Kong or something?

I mean, I live in the middle of nowhere and during the summer I have to be careful not to leave anything on the counter or I might get a few ants, but cockroaches that's different level :sick:
big city, stoner musician appartment, the guy was almost never home. i was there for work only so no biggie.
wish i had the time to go to the beach or see this gigantic church they have there.
once i got lost though cause i thought i'd find my way back without taking the subway... seen only gay clubs though haha

shiva82

Good man, being a humble servant! That's the way to get the business, do things the right way. If you do it all in one motion and focus, a lot of that nonsense works doesn't really take that much time. Thats why I don't hire employees. The time it takes to tell them what to do, I could about have it already done.
but i ruin it by getting angry and annoyed haha. ying and yang . perfect does not exist. no good deed goes unpunished

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many tablespoons ground coffee do you guys use per 6oz cup?

I brew in a steeping method in a pan on my stove and keep it stirred at medium low temperature. I use 2-3 tablespoons per 6-7 cups(6 oz cup) water.

shiva82

for example. imagine a wall with a window , that need plastering . most tradesmen will just plaster the wall up to the window as it is and ignore everything else. if it is covered in old plaster, gaps, paint, silicon and all kinds of crap , then i remove all that first before i plaster up to it, making everything as new. if you clean after i have plastered. you have to dig into the new plaster , and never have the finish that i want. i don't want pubes and grease on my trowel either

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm the same way, leaf removal is a bitch at some of these properties. Lawns sometimes have similar issues. I'm not usually nice when I move things, I'm on the run.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
for example. imagine a wall with a window , that need plastering . most tradesmen will just plaster the wall up to the window as it is and ignore everything else. if it is covered in old plaster, gaps, paint, silicon and all kinds of crap , then i remove all that first before i plaster up to it, making everything as new. if you clean after i have plastered. you have to dig into the new plaster , and never have the finish that i want.
bro I need a handyman here :ROFLMAO: I suck so bad at handy work,