What's new

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

they will be using those machines again they make in venezuela.

beleive it or not i watched that j6 live as i expected agent provacteurs. i noted and wrote in the bacon thread i watched the security taking selfies, chatting and allowing people to roam safely. and news crew were stationed outside with ray epps for that staged bullshit . all that bacon corner is based on these events . just fucking morons. they still claim it is an insurgency.

Yeah that footage is a real eye opener. You just cant trust the media

shiva82

this hostage bullshit. hamas are controlled by israel

what about the genocide in ukraine. slavs killing slavs for bacon using non bacon funding

9-11

staged . people died yes. but it is planned and staged

RobFromTX

1701116816136.jpeg

shiva82

gebocide in yemen. same againb. same funding , same weapon manufacturers . profiting ,depopulating and stealing wealth and assets

shiva82

gebocide in yemen. same again. same funding , same weapon manufacturers . profiting ,depopulating and stealing wealth and assets

RobFromTX

someone was mentionaing you rob and mma fight , and the weasel mentioned training. i burst out laughing. big rob would man handle and teabag that clown and he could do fuck all about it . the pussy

lol im just a burned out 40 year old now but I had some throwdowns in my heyday. I loved moshing

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

We have this hope, Christ, and then you can't fool all the people all the time. Once someone gets a clue that they are being lied to, they start to view things with more skepticism and the "trick" wears off.

I think we are to this point where most people see the media is not unbiased or adversarial to the establishment to determine the truth for the benefit of the people. Now is near the turning point, where the devil is running out of time, and I think more and more powergrabs will occur with little representation.

We can support those with a voice, but often times they compromise too much against the case of liberty. We need more people willing to stand up because they can't silence everyone, so we must perservere to speak truth to as many people as you can. Be courteous, have your facts straight, but don't be afraid to speak up about things. Pretty soon, God will let justice and righteous flow like a river.

What is Space Monkey? Looks like a good indica. What is your favorite type of plant, sativa or indica? I am leaning more sativa I think because it gives me energy and enthusiasm for work and discussion, although I do like a good indica in the evening. Love the relaxing effect and is less edgy. :smoke:

Last edited:

shiva82

full

We have this hope, Christ, and then you can't fool all the people all the time. Once someone gets a clue that they are being lied to, they start to view things with more skepticism and the "trick" wears off.

I think we are to this point where most people see the media is not unbiased or adversarial to the establishment to determine the truth for the benefit of the people. Now is near the turning point, where the devil is running out of time, and I think more and more powergrabs will occur with little representation.

We can support those with a voice, but often times they compromise too much against the case of liberty. We need more people willing to stand up because they can't silence everyone, so we must perservere to speak truth to as many people as you can. Be courteous, have your facts straight, but don't be afraid to speak up about things. Pretty soon, God will let justice and righteous flow like a river.

What is Space Monkey? Looks like a good indica. What is your favorite type of plant, sativa or indica? I am leaning more sativa I think because it gives me energy and enthusiasm for work and discussion, although I do like a good indica in the evening. Love the relaxing effect and is less edgy. :smoke:
spacemonkey is a hybrid . it has indica characteristics . it's a second pheno my friend 'cantona' selected . the first pheno i had a few years ago. this particular clone is new to me

i probably favour sativa leaning hybrids , but it depends how i'm feeling. i'm open minded and nothing is set in stone to me

Last edited: