What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats great, 2 or 3 harvests a year sounds good. Fresh medicine is the BEST! Some people use tarps which would could create ventilation problems. Daylight is so long in the spring and summer would have to make sure there aren't light leaks.

Shiva has the greenhouse out at the farm, as well as a barn, got me thinking about light deprevation. They talk about it on the Potcast, seems pretty common.
:smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Autos would work too, some autos can reach 3-4 ft I think and get a sizable yield mid summer. What month would a auto harvest be? July to Early August?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little short by one of the DJ's on Shine.FM spoke to me this morning:

"We are living in God's big art gallery. God creates art that creates art. We are his masterpiece, his poem, his art. We create other creators of art all for Gods glory. Its a beautiful way to live. "

shiva82

Yeah light dep would create quite a challenge. Those guys must be in really rural mountain country doing those types of production cycles. I would think mold would be an issue, and would have to watch for hermi stamen popping up possibly. The cooler late summer/ fall weather is better than the heat for flower ripening I think.

Warming back up, cold is gone here once we get to this afternoon! Will hit again in January.

Watched some MMA UFC fights last night at Willy's. His hand is healing well from the surgery, its going to be a process and take time. He said the Deep Chunk x Blueberry was the best cannabis flower he's ever had. He's about 60-65 years old and a US Marines veteran. Gave him a bit to help with the pain. Stuff lasts a long time when smoking. I would think if you made it in to edibles it would have LESS therapeutic value. Love those terpenes. :smoke:
how is willy doing. not heard you mention him in a while. marine boxer

shiva82

for ’real’?
for sure . swine flu variant may be the avenue this round. financial collapse , digital i.d , digital currency , enslavement , reduction in rights , etc etc, own nothing and be happy . they pretended to have a pandemic last round to implement all this,while collecting dna and injecting people at the same time. tracking system , trans humanism , global technocracy and feudal system .

evil bastards

shiva82

the vaccine was the bioweapon. the spike protein sheds . v.a.i.d.s . they call it long covid. it is actually long vaccine . exposure to the spike protein via shedding while contagious . there was no pandemic andcovid is a computer model and shares majority of its sequencing with the rest of the novel rinovirus , coronas and influenzas .

big fucking scam guys .

shiva82

refuse . resist ,

wef puppet installed in sweden as health secretary. watch out sweden. wef puppet also leading argentina now and has combined the police and the army into one unit to tackle any dissent

it is going to escalate globally until we stand up to it

shiva82

kinda tired today. maybe i'll skip working overtime for once.
unless something picks me up again... 💭
same here. i was full of beans last week..

i think i'm going to hard wire everything and go full tin foil hat mode moving forward.

i was drained today. completed maybe half what i intended

shiva82

i will be considered a resistor . my own government will be aiming to jail people like me for not complying, and fellow humans will encourage the state to act against people like me . they have already built all these complexes to house the people that refuse to comply . australia i predict or canada will be first to start the crap off

shiva82

the next 'pandemic' will be deadly , they have already in place every system to control the population. test run is complete. they can now activate the killer diseases . and ramp it up

Latest posts

Latest posts