What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

germany a decade ago was the most powerful nation in europe, now it has eradicated its industrial strength , committed economic suicide , and the wealth has plummeted and been stolen . they need new tax and revenue avenues.

shiva82

yeah, taxes only come into play when theyll have shops selling it, wich they plan to, but its still uncertain when this will happen.
germany is fucked. as is the uk. germany are just following suit . same with every nation under the u.n banner, and wef , nato etc

it is a disgrace , but what can i do about it? other than bring it up , take some bans and try my best to warn people

shiva82

brainwashing people to think different?

embrace the mind and body.

no easy quick fixes to trauma

lets stop sending people to warzones and such may help alot more

i have lost a few friends to suicide . zero medications helped . they all took shrooms many times . microdosing , therapy , they tried the lot. pigeon holing folk and traumatising them is what caused the issues

sobriety from all drugs, medicines is what is needed

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend of mine goes to the Bahamas every year to take iboga hallucinogen. I feel like people should be able to make their own decision about medicine for their body, but it appalled me that the legislative committee was able to reach consensus and make a recommendation reguarding psilisybin. There was 1 committee hearing about cannabis on feb15 and recently nov 1 was a 6 hour interem study comittee and they did not hold a vote or make any recommendations. In the fall of 2022 there was a special session for legislators to discuss cannabis reform. The discussion has been so elementary with poor questoins and legislators continue to play stupid and appear to be largely uninformed about the issue.

shiva82

A friend of mine goes to the Bahamas every year to take iboga hallucinogen. I feel like people should be able to make their own decision about medicine for their body, but it appalled me that the legislative committee was able to reach consensus and make a recommendation reguarding psilisybin. There was 1 committee hearing about cannabis on feb15 and recently nov 1 was a 6 hour interem study comittee and they did not hold a vote or make any recommendations. In the fall of 2022 there was a special session for legislators to discuss cannabis reform. The discussion has been so elementary with poor questoins and legislators continue to play stupid and appear to be largely uninformed about the issue.
bless you man. you have patience . i'm more primal

Latest posts

Latest posts