What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

people like that peru gold guy. they go to those retreats. maybe shroom therapy helps with liars and vibes? different aspects to the mind

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man so sorry to hear that! Yeah drugs are not necessarily the cure, I think the best drug is laughter.

The loving support of family and friends and strangers as well does so much to build people up. Laughter is the best medicine, the holy Spirit its the good stuff. :smoke:

shiva82

Man so sorry to hear that! Yeah drugs are not necessarily the cure, I think the best drug is laughter.

The loving support of family and friends and strangers as well does so much to build people up. Laughter is the best medicine, the holy Spirit its the good stuff. :smoke:
i just thought i would give some context so people could understand my angle i come from regarding drugs and mental health . cheers brother . i rarely open up about private details.

the fastest way to heal the brain and mind is through diet and being sober. abstinence. you should only start using drugs when you have control and knowledge

shiva82

Joe Rogan promotes the use of DMT and iohaska (sp?), my brother talks about it sometimes. Yeah its a form of mind control. Its almost turning into a belief system like the Masons. They want to get people following idols of false gods, thinking they are communicating with other aliens and dimensions, and make them forget the goodness and truth of Lord their God.
celebrities will never dictate to me what i should do with my body. haha

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 94 year old grandmother in law of my brother was telling me at Thanksgiving, life is all about listening to and obeying God. Have to just ignore the lies of the devil.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ARe they going to legalize there in UK soon then? Maybe you can be a big businessman! You are a talented grower. The light at the end of the tunnel.

If you stay at your friends in the country you guys will have a great crop of veggies this year. Well watered produce!