What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Cheese is going to be a good yielder with so many tops! Getting any smells yet?

According to Dr. Group at Global Healing its best to have meals containing protein and meals containing starches separate to promote better digestion. So the straight beef and chorizo with cheese is a good choice I guess.

I ate some radishes and sweet peas raw after having apple pie earlier and felt energized. Good heady coffee straight up will boost metabolism and is good for you in moderation. I like it in the afternoon after a meal and gives me a good boost.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a month cure the flower is just incredible, I've never had medicine this good. A freezer sounds like a good idea. My friend's dad used to freeze it fresh and dry it a little bit at a time in a tray on top of the fridge.

My crop is kind of in the freezer, buried at ground level in a 5 gallon bucket. Helps preserve them into the spring. Summer heat kind of ends up zapping them. Do you air out the jars to burp when storing in the freezer? What temperature is the freezer?

shiva82

That Cheese is going to be a good yielder with so many tops! Getting any smells yet?

According to Dr. Group at Global Healing its best to have meals containing protein and meals containing starches separate to promote better digestion. So the straight beef and chorizo with cheese is a good choice I guess.

I ate some radishes and sweet peas raw after having apple pie earlier and felt energized. Good heady coffee straight up will boost metabolism and is good for you in moderation. I like it in the afternoon after a meal and gives me a good boost.

it is medium yielder i would say. it only had 60 watt of led for most its life. i'm finishing it under a 150 watt led , and i double potted her into extra soil . probably only 3 -4 ounces once dried and she taking up 80 cm 2 . under optimum conditions you could get 500 gram a meter .diallled in and using enough light .

radishes are great food

shiva82

bottomshelf haze, one of pcheeses daughters

Attachments

• IMG_9893.JPG
    IMG_9893.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9894.JPG
    IMG_9894.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9895.JPG
    IMG_9895.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 23

shiva82

After a month cure the flower is just incredible, I've never had medicine this good. A freezer sounds like a good idea. My friend's dad used to freeze it fresh and dry it a little bit at a time in a tray on top of the fridge.

My crop is kind of in the freezer, buried at ground level in a 5 gallon bucket. Helps preserve them into the spring. Summer heat kind of ends up zapping them. Do you air out the jars to burp when storing in the freezer? What temperature is the freezer?
how is the early skunk x leb?

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor

Glad to hear that mate. Once the weed is ready for freezing or long term storing you don't need to burp them anymore. I personally store it in sealed bags, slightly vacuumed. My freezer at home is at -18°C (0°F). It's the standard here.

shiva82

yeah i agree with rev pipe. make sure you have the weed exactly how you like it before freezing and freeze airtight . i use a standard freezer with deep freeze section, i use an empty shelf , just for seeds and weed too. i also vacuum seal

RobFromTX

cheers rob . obviously we don't know how the finished product will be . but the early sample was good level already, so that is promising . and i have high tolerance. i sat in a day dream on my stairs for 3 hours lol

Im taking it a very uplifting high?

shiva82

Im taking it a very uplifting high?
i'm sure a small couple of drags would be uplifting. no , it is columbian dominant with an introspective deep high. deep thought , expand your mind type of ganja, i imagine an intense heart racer on novices. not heavy either. body in the high but no body or heaviness on the come down. very different . the oldtimer dominates the high on the hybrids i have tested so far

Latest posts

Latest posts