What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the colas on the bottomshelf haze are the size of my hands pretty much. easy trim buds by the looks of it

Attachments

• IMG_9826.JPG
    IMG_9826.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 38

shiva82

i found this xl cfl too. they don't make these anymore. i have used this a couple of times vertical as a supplemental flowering light . not very efficient on paper, but vertical and with it not getting rediculously hot , has its benefits . i will save it for a rainy day, as they don't produce these bulbs anymore i don't think . for now i will just run 1 x 315watt cdm to finish the bottomshelf haze and then the p.cheese and i will finish the spacemonkey under the mars 150watt led . then run the peach x leb f2s under the 315 solo with 2x 60 watt vertical leds ... then set up again , but for 8 plants of the same clone , and build up my stash , using 2 x 315 watt cdms , 3 x 60 watt leds vert and 1 x 150 watt 2100 k hps supplement . then down size again for summer and back to seed testing

my attic is an aladins cave of grow equipment

Attachments

• IMG_9829.JPG
    IMG_9829.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9830.JPG
    IMG_9830.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 33

shiva82

even the country of london has had all small business destroyed . business rates are outrageous . criminal

also , all new buildings the same metaverse style garbage . dumb-ing down even further with each generation . pre planned wealth theft and destruction of independent businesses

shiva82

set up a bong shop on carnaby street and pay 500000 pound a year business rates . you just can't win can you

they are stealing half a million from you each year before you even sell a pack of rizla papers

shiva82

passtor pipe podcast . once a month podcast and once a month magazine that comes with free seeds from micro breeders and people you have on the show ,and your own stock. subscribe to the magazine , and each month you get seeds , scripture and a magazine posted . @pipeline christian based ganja podcast. i can't think of many . niche . i would invite all faiths onto your show and embrace everyone and get that shit booming. you would be doing gods work and discussing your hobby at the same time . win win