What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

That's some bullshit. I've had something similar happen partly my fault because they had tried to call and I had just ignored the call because I thought it was a telemarketer or scammer. But a flawed system too when the authorities first warn about scammers calling and then try to reach you by cold calling.
i think a payment went out a day late , the amount i paid three days ago must not of been deducted from the summons cost . making it seem i'm 240 overcharged. i could easily pay the summons ammount and be out of pocket 240 . disgraceful stealth theft . i will get my gf to phone them tomorrow or monday and sort it out in a civil manner. i end up losing my shit with these kind of people . i know they only work there, but usually they are total cunts

goingrey

i think a payment went out a day late , the amount i paid three days ago must not of been deducted from the summons cost . making it seem i'm 240 overcharged. i could easily pay the summons ammount and be out of pocket 240 . disgraceful stealth theft . i will get my gf to phone them tomorrow or monday and sort it out in a civil manner. i end up losing my shit with these kind of people . i know they only work there, but usually they are total cunts
Surely they won't double charge, either it will be returned or reduced from the next bill but yeah best handle it in a civil matter cunts or not hehe.

This High Focus label seems to be super prolific btw.

shiva82

Surely they won't double charge, either it will be returned or reduced from the next bill but yeah best handle it in a civil matter cunts or not hehe.

they will automatically take 90 summons and council costs if i do not contact them . i rang them , held the line in the queue , and then the line goes dead. i did that twice. if i press the option for payment , i get through instantly

so it could cost me 90 quid extra , and they also then make you pay the full amount until april. making it inconvenient

850 they want within 2 weeks

shiva82

they can get 760 next week and a bollocking instead . alot of money to pay to have a bin emptied once a fortnight and some covid 19 ; keep your distance' stickers stuck on the lamp posts

goingrey

they will automatically take 90 summons and council costs if i do not contact them . i rang them , held the line in the queue , and then the line goes dead. i did that twice. if i press the option for payment , i get through instantly

so it could cost me 90 quid extra , and they also then make you pay the full amount until april. making it inconvenient

850 they want within 2 weeks
90 pounds that is fucked. 5 would be fair.

shiva82

i rate high focus talent spotting and production , i tend to play their groups often and any new releases etc. blame me for the promotion of high focus. they are decent

goingrey

when are you smoking again? when you next harvest? you will get seriously high next time you toke . from just a couple of tokes possibly
Think I'll still go a couple weeks before toking again. Gotta be careful not to overindulge in public yeah. Had one plant hanging to dry for a week now, might harvest another one this weekend. It's possible I'll break the fast with something else than those though. But I've always used the joint test to evaluate jar readiness so maybe I have no choice hehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts