What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

one of my favourite floyd songs, although ruined somewhat by having liverpool fans sing a famous celtic ' you'll never walk alone ' song for the samples taints it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Luke 8:16-18 NKJV

The Parable of the Revealed Light​

16 “No one, when he has lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bed, but sets it on a lampstand, that those who enter may see the light. 17 For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. 18 Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he [i]seems to have will be taken from him.”

The NWO has blackmailed our corrupt representatives and are they are sitting back laughing at us.

We are like lamps, here to shine God's light on the darkest places. Its best to leave judgement up to God, but when it comes to leadership, we need to be observant and obey the voice of the Lord our God.

Jeremiah 21:11-14 NKJV​

Message to the House of David​

11 “And concerning the house of the king of Judah, say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, 12 O house of David! Thus says the Lord:

“Execute[d] judgment in the morning;
And deliver him who is plundered
Out of the hand of the oppressor,
Lest My fury go forth like fire
And burn so that no one can quench it,
Because of the evil of your doings.

13 “Behold, I am against you, O [e]inhabitant of the valley,
And rock of the plain,” says the Lord,
“Who say, ‘Who shall come down against us?
Or who shall enter our dwellings?’
14 But I will punish you according to the fruit of your [f]doings,” says the Lord;
“I will kindle a fire in its forest,
And it shall devour all things around it.” ’ ”

Jeremiah 22:1-17 NKJV

Prophecies Against the Kings of Judah​

22 Thus says the Lord: “Go down to the house of the king of Judah, and there speak this word, 2 and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, O king of Judah, you who sit on the throne of David, you and your servants and your people who enter these gates! 3 Thus says the Lord: “Execute[a] judgment and righteousness, and deliver the plundered out of the hand of the oppressor. Do no wrong and do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, or the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place. 4 For if you indeed do this thing, then shall enter the gates of this house, riding on horses and in chariots, accompanied by servants and people, kings who sit on the throne of David. 5 But if you will not [b]hear these words, I swear by Myself,” says the Lord, “that this house shall become a desolation.” ’ ”

6 For thus says the Lord to the house of the king of Judah:

“You are Gilead to Me,
The head of Lebanon;
Yet I surely will make you a wilderness,
Cities which are not inhabited.
7 I will prepare destroyers against you,
Everyone with his weapons;
They shall cut down your choice cedars
And cast them into the fire.

8 And many nations will pass by this city; and everyone will say to his neighbor, ‘Why has the Lord done so to this great city?’ 9 Then they will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord their God, and worshiped other gods and served them.’ ”

10 Weep not for the dead, nor bemoan him;
Weep bitterly for him who goes away,
For he shall return no more,
Nor see his native country.

Message to the Sons of Josiah​

11 For thus says the Lord concerning Shallum[c] the son of Josiah, king of Judah, who reigned instead of Josiah his father, who went from this place: “He shall not return here anymore, 12 but he shall die in the place where they have led him captive, and shall see this land no more.

13 “Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousness
And his [d]chambers by injustice,
Who uses his neighbor’s service without wages
And gives him nothing for his work,
14 Who says, ‘I will build myself a wide house with spacious [e]chambers,
And cut out windows for it,
Paneling it with cedar
And painting it with vermilion.’

15 “Shall you reign because you enclose yourself in cedar?
Did not your father eat and drink,
And do justice and righteousness?
Then it was well with him.
16 He [f]judged the cause of the poor and needy;
Then it was well.
Was not this knowing Me?” says the Lord.
17 “Yet your eyes and your heart are for nothing but your covetousness,
For shedding innocent blood,
And practicing oppression and violence.”

shiva82

Luke 8:16-18 NKJV

The Parable of the Revealed Light​

16 “No one, when he has lit a lamp, covers it with a vessel or puts it under a bed, but sets it on a lampstand, that those who enter may see the light. 17 For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. 18 Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he [i]seems to have will be taken from him.”

The NWO has blackmailed our corrupt representatives and are they are sitting back laughing at us.

We are like lamps, here to shine God's light on the darkest places. Its best to leave judgement up to God, but when it comes to leadership, we need to be observant and obey the voice of the Lord our God.

Jeremiah 21:11-14 NKJV​

Message to the House of David​

11 “And concerning the house of the king of Judah, say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, 12 O house of David! Thus says the Lord:

“Execute[d] judgment in the morning;
And deliver him who is plundered
Out of the hand of the oppressor,
Lest My fury go forth like fire
And burn so that no one can quench it,
Because of the evil of your doings.

13 “Behold, I am against you, O [e]inhabitant of the valley,
And rock of the plain,” says the Lord,
“Who say, ‘Who shall come down against us?
Or who shall enter our dwellings?’
14 But I will punish you according to the fruit of your [f]doings,” says the Lord;
“I will kindle a fire in its forest,
And it shall devour all things around it.” ’ ”

Jeremiah 22:1-17 NKJV

Prophecies Against the Kings of Judah​

22 Thus says the Lord: “Go down to the house of the king of Judah, and there speak this word, 2 and say, ‘Hear the word of the Lord, O king of Judah, you who sit on the throne of David, you and your servants and your people who enter these gates! 3 Thus says the Lord: “Execute[a] judgment and righteousness, and deliver the plundered out of the hand of the oppressor. Do no wrong and do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, or the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place. 4 For if you indeed do this thing, then shall enter the gates of this house, riding on horses and in chariots, accompanied by servants and people, kings who sit on the throne of David. 5 But if you will not [b]hear these words, I swear by Myself,” says the Lord, “that this house shall become a desolation.” ’ ”

6 For thus says the Lord to the house of the king of Judah:

“You are Gilead to Me,
The head of Lebanon;
Yet I surely will make you a wilderness,
Cities which are not inhabited.
7 I will prepare destroyers against you,
Everyone with his weapons;
They shall cut down your choice cedars
And cast them into the fire.

8 And many nations will pass by this city; and everyone will say to his neighbor, ‘Why has the Lord done so to this great city?’ 9 Then they will answer, ‘Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord their God, and worshiped other gods and served them.’ ”

10 Weep not for the dead, nor bemoan him;
Weep bitterly for him who goes away,
For he shall return no more,
Nor see his native country.

Message to the Sons of Josiah​

11 For thus says the Lord concerning Shallum[c] the son of Josiah, king of Judah, who reigned instead of Josiah his father, who went from this place: “He shall not return here anymore, 12 but he shall die in the place where they have led him captive, and shall see this land no more.

13 “Woe to him who builds his house by unrighteousness
And his [d]chambers by injustice,
Who uses his neighbor’s service without wages
And gives him nothing for his work,
14 Who says, ‘I will build myself a wide house with spacious [e]chambers,
And cut out windows for it,
Paneling it with cedar
And painting it with vermilion.’

15 “Shall you reign because you enclose yourself in cedar?
Did not your father eat and drink,
And do justice and righteousness?
Then it was well with him.
16 He [f]judged the cause of the poor and needy;
Then it was well.
Was not this knowing Me?” says the Lord.
17 “Yet your eyes and your heart are for nothing but your covetousness,
For shedding innocent blood,
And practicing oppression and violence.”
plenty of wise words in that section

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I try not to look too much into the abyss. The pit these nasty people are in has no end, and unless you want to fall in yourself, you better put on a garment of praise. Put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh. God will crush these people under our feet shortly, and they will not be found. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. God will give to everyone according to their ways. They are sure asking for it! Let God do the judgement. Its comforting to know God weighs it all in the balance.

These politicians and leaders in the community are derilect in their duty, and they are taking on the job of corrupting our thoughts and causing divisions among God's people.

Romans 16:17-20 NKJV

17 Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. 18 For those who are such do not serve our Lord [d]Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. 19 For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and [e]simple concerning evil. 20 And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The peach x lebanese seedlings are looking good! Fat leaves on those, will be interesting to see what terpenes show up.

I was thinking about cannabis laws, they are talking about a product that has so much variation. Cannabis has a wide spectrum of expressions. Would love to be able to sample all the possible combinations of terpene and cannabinoid profile expressions, but it wouldn't be possible in a lifetime since cannabis is such variation. Got my work cut out for me. See if I can do it.

Need to get my indoor rig going. How much does it cost to grow a batch of 6 plants indoors in a 5x5' tent? I would love to have some plants to watch grow over the winter, but I have what I need and would be a lot of investment to get started. Having fresh flower meds is so nice though, a year is almost too long to keep flower good.

shiva82

The peach x lebanese seedlings are looking good! Fat leaves on those, will be interesting to see what terpenes show up.

I was thinking about cannabis laws, they are talking about a product that has so much variation. Cannabis has a wide spectrum of expressions. Would love to be able to sample all the possible combinations of terpene and cannabinoid profile expressions, but it wouldn't be possible in a lifetime since cannabis is such variation. Got my work cut out for me. See if I can do it.

Need to get my indoor rig going. How much does it cost to grow a batch of 6 plants indoors in a 5x5' tent? I would love to have some plants to watch grow over the winter, but I have what I need and would be a lot of investment to get started. Having fresh flower meds is so nice though, a year is almost too long to keep flower good.
you can build a cabinet, insulate it and use very little electric to provide good enough ganja for personal use. tents are handy as they can be taken down , cleaned and reused easily. do you intend to flower those plants or just to veg ?

shiva82

i just use an over sized tent as a room and grow in the tent but i can get in the tent too and move around. i grow small scale for now

i'm going to turn on the tent in the loft. to flower up there is a waste of time as to heat the tent in sub zero temps costs too much. if i dry lined and insulated it all up there then i could get away with it and not use so much heat....

i'm going up there shortly to clean down the tent and switch it all on , and i'm going to leave a 315 watt cdm on near enough 24 hours , and use no heater and have the light quite close , to veg these f2 peach x lebs for a few weeks. i would rather veg on 20, but again the drop in temp from light to dark in freezing area, will cause the tent to become a condenser due to dew point temp differences . i'm not rich , so i will maybe veg for 13 hours and have the 1 hour dark set to be around 1pm -2pm time at the warmest part of the day. if money is no object then anything is possible anywhere

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full