What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i had big meech just jump on my back. i started doing squats , i gave thanks to jah for moments like that , and then when she jumped off , my shoulder somewhat dislocated , and then relocated in a split second trapping a nerve and giving me huge pain.... i turn the shower on hot ready to jump in and try and warm to zone and then the pain vanishes. a sign from the jah and the black cat spirit

it was agony for maybe 5 minutes , and now it feels as good as new haha

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'd happily shit my pants with joy and laughter if andre only recorded some notes and progressions with his bass clarinet and ran all of it through some artificial intelligence software that spat out an experimental album like this.
im almost done with the album, all tracks are long.

shiva82

i'd happily shit my pants with joy and laughter if andre only recorded some notes and progressions with his bass clarinet and ran all of it through some artificial intelligence software that spat out an experimental album like this.
im almost done with the album, all tracks are long.
sounds good

DaEarl73

they say erykah badu broke him .
no idea how.
He has a child with her and the song miss Jackson is for her. Now listening to the new album, very experimental but now he can do whatever, doesn’t need to many sells, I guess. Listened before to erikah badu, the song they made in remembrance of jdilla..