What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

If you watch these meetings you can see its highly controlled. They cut the microphone twice on this guy speaking truth.

They started out with a WOMAN giving a long protracted story about judges needing identity data protection to prevent more murders like this son of one. Where if they inact this law, people would not be able to exercise their rights to protest peacefully.

Then they have good testimony of a fire chief who implemented a CBD policy and how that worked. Well this WOMAN lawmaker goes out of line and continues to charge the emotion in the room and asks poor questions wasting tons of time, then throws out several propaganda-based lies and doesn't allow a response. The vice chair then says lets get this back on track and asks a question, mutes the fire chief's microphone, then asks a couple quick easy questions about if he's had to remove firefighters for CBD or Cannabis, and then they quickly move on to recess!

Lawmakers are not effective, its really embaressing and shows how they are not doing their job. The people are suffering, its breaking my heart guys! What can we do? We need to pray. We need to speak up.
yeah man. they live in another world .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis actually may be helping to mend society and improve social networks in legal states I would imagine. It helps people therapeutically get on top of their health and be able to function better, and become motivated to live life to the fullest.

shiva82

Why does everyone go out to eat so much? There are so many restaurants. Seems like people aren't taking the opportunity to visit one another and share recipes. Do we not have our own culture? We are beginning to be taken over because we are becoming lazy and tired.

Culture and social networks, family and friends, the Church is a hedge against corruption. We have been silenced, people have taken the bait which does not satisfy. Only one Way to the promise land, LOVE.
when you grow dope illegally we can;t invite people over for meals . we hermit haha

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What the most messed up thing is, nobody looks this stuff up because its not on their Tele-vision set on the evening news. The capital city newspaper gave a link to the comittee, but didn't refer to the video or any testimony specifically to get people interested in watching it themselves. The propaganda is all geared toward recreational and promoting negative stereotypes of cannabis. They're promoting drug abuse and not fostering an atmosphere of information and positive thinking where we see the benefits of cannabis.

Such elementary simple principles, its a distraction from the more serious corruption. Weaving a web of lies tighter and tighter. They will run themselves in a corner soon enough.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah what the hell, I have to live like an outlaw still in this state while everyone else gets to live free?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The time is approaching when all these legal states are going to have seriously oppressive Executive Orders when the next Covi-19 comes through.

These are all Democrat controlled areas that legalize cannabis, and they I think they are attempting to funnel people into there out of areas like my state. My state will be continue to be economic engine with oppressive laws, other states will have more freedom reguarding cannabis but will have a slower economy and will be under higher taxes.

Its easy to see the WRITING ON THE WALL. Just read the book of Daniel.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats true, mental enslavement is sad. Have to have a servant mindset to be free. Wear your zeal for God as a cloak.

shiva82

The time is approaching when all these legal states are going to have seriously oppressive Executive Orders when the next Covi-19 comes through.

These are all Democrat controlled areas that legalize cannabis, and they I think they are attempting to funnel people into there out of areas like my state. My state will be continue to be economic engine with oppressive laws, other states will have more freedom reguarding cannabis but will have a slower economy and will be under higher taxes.

Its easy to see the WRITING ON THE WALL. Just read the book of Daniel.
not everyone is a responsible human,or responsible cannabis user .

let them get high while state rob them blind and they will be that baked they will not fight back or even care or notice is maybe the ideology of that. pacify them with a little and take alot

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk stamen 2008
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huxley's book 'Brave New World' depicts a controlled society that takes the drug 'Soma' to make the people more pacifist so they can't fight back. We read that in high school English Class thank you Mrs. Cumberworth!

According to Infowars reports, Huxley had a brother or other close relative who was one of the corrupt elite planning to chance society into a New World Order years ago.

shiva82

she just makes herself at home on my shoulder and neck these days

Attachments

• IMG_9753.JPG
    IMG_9753.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9757.JPG
    IMG_9757.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

shiva82

Huxley's book 'Brave New World' depicts a controlled society that takes the drug 'Soma' to make the people more pacifist so they can't fight back. We read that in high school English Class thank you Mrs. Cumberworth!

According to Infowars reports, Huxley had a brother or other close relative who was one of the corrupt elite planning to chance society into a New World Order years ago.
his brother i think was part of the team that set up the u.n too

shiva82

not many of us can smoke a half ounce and still go to war. only the seasoned few haha

they dropped hash and opium into the battlefronts many times. when the targeted people were low on morale and weapons and such . drop them high grade, and bongs and pipes, and then they get crushed anyway. sick and cruel really

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, BUT they've miscalculated, you see! May work with other drugs, but Cannabis makes you more healthy and social, so hopefully more clear thinking, and then society can hopefully sort out this non-sense.

The Governor says we have to wait for the feds to fix cannabis law, the federal representatives are giving ALL their authority to the un-elected beurocracy of the federal agencies. The Health and Human Resources has sent a formal letter (heavily redacted) to the Drug Enforcement Agency saying they recommend cannabis be moved from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3. The DEA is independent and once they complete their review, their decision is unable to be challenged.

How is that representation? Our lives are hanging here and we are lacking leadership in authority. An accident?

Going to pick up an acre and a half of leaves. Sunny weekend here, going to have to work today, rains and cooler weather arriving next week! Season is shutting down.

shiva82

Yeah, BUT they've miscalculated, you see! May work with other drugs, but Cannabis makes you more healthy and social, so hopefully more clear thinking, and then society can hopefully sort out this non-sense.

The Governor says we have to wait for the feds to fix cannabis law, the federal representatives are giving ALL their authority to the un-elected beurocracy of the federal agencies. The Health and Human Resources has sent a formal letter (heavily redacted) to the Drug Enforcement Agency saying they recommend cannabis be moved from Schedule 1 to Schedule 3. The DEA is independent and once they complete their review, their decision is unable to be challenged.

How is that representation? Our lives are hanging here and we are lacking leadership in authority. An accident?

Going to pick up an acre and a half of leaves. Sunny weekend here, going to have to work today, rains and cooler weather arriving next week! Season is shutting down.
it is all theatre . we still grow regardless . enjoy