What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Heh you take out the filler and replace it with shag? Why's that isn't the tobacco that was in there higher quality, well depends on the 'rillo I suppose..
yes exactly. plus its too coarse.
edit: i buy the cheapest, rather not like to say which ones. i think 2,50 for a five pack.

Last edited:

goingrey

I used to save the filler in a jar then eventually I had a jar full and threw it out haha what a pointless endeavor. The idea was to make pesticide but then I read about TMV or whatever.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
@zaprjaques
IMG_20231118_110913.png

I know, slow day at work 🤷‍♂️

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
andre 3000 has a new album out.
new blue sun.
its pretty wild.
i'm at the third track now, its called
'That Night In Hawaii When I Turned Into A Panther And Started Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn’t Control ... Sh¥t Was Wild'

What Andre said;
I was actually in Hawaii and it was my second night of the first time I’d ever taken ayahuasca. We did it like a three-night kind of phase. The first night was inviting and beautiful and the most powerful love and connection with all things I’ve ever felt in my life. The second night was different and everybody knows that aya will do you that way. The second night my stomach was hurting, my mouth contorted like a panther and I actually turned into a panther. And I was doing like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR — like, that kind of thing.

I actually turned into a panther. It was doing this thing called toning. Toning is another way of purging. And toning is where you make these vibrational noises that you can’t control. It started playing me like an instrument. I started as a panther and then it would make me do these long kind of tones and started changing the notes.

So, on the album I’m mimicking [it], but the funny thing in the AYA session, I was like, Damn, I wish I had my phone so I can record this ‘cause, like, it’d be so dope. I’m witnessing it and I’m watching it and it holds you for so long. I’m like, where’s this breath coming from? And then you end off and you go and do it again. And I’m like, whoa, what is happening right now? So that’s what I’m talking about in that title.

shiva82

andre 3000 has a new album out.
new blue sun.
its pretty wild.
i'm at the third track now, its called
'That Night In Hawaii When I Turned Into A Panther And Started Making These Low Register Purring Tones That I Couldn’t Control ... Sh¥t Was Wild'

What Andre said;
I was actually in Hawaii and it was my second night of the first time I’d ever taken ayahuasca. We did it like a three-night kind of phase. The first night was inviting and beautiful and the most powerful love and connection with all things I’ve ever felt in my life. The second night was different and everybody knows that aya will do you that way. The second night my stomach was hurting, my mouth contorted like a panther and I actually turned into a panther. And I was doing like GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR — like, that kind of thing.

I actually turned into a panther. It was doing this thing called toning. Toning is another way of purging. And toning is where you make these vibrational noises that you can’t control. It started playing me like an instrument. I started as a panther and then it would make me do these long kind of tones and started changing the notes.

So, on the album I’m mimicking [it], but the funny thing in the AYA session, I was like, Damn, I wish I had my phone so I can record this ‘cause, like, it’d be so dope. I’m witnessing it and I’m watching it and it holds you for so long. I’m like, where’s this breath coming from? And then you end off and you go and do it again. And I’m like, whoa, what is happening right now? So that’s what I’m talking about in that title.
my ex girlfriend says i turned into a panther while she was tripping on some rosin i gave her to digest in a milky coffee . must be a theme with black panthers , and black cats