What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

exoticrobotic

my neighbour jet washing his car at 7.30 am on a saturday. he is a selfish man , a real pig of a man. he is very lucky i grow weed . or i would be in the street strangling him and whooping his ass. he is a snitch and a bitch so i have to remain quiet. i'm tempted to put my fist through his face but resisting due to consequences

Why not join the council worker noise terrorists and get a
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 08.21.28.png

shiva82

what makes it even more annoying is he is jet washing a courtesy vehicle he has for a day or two. it is not even his motor

shiva82

If you cant beat them, join them

I live next door to a lunatic assylum. From 5 every morning we have 80's megamix at full volume.

I've learnt to love Belinda Carlisle, Thompson twins, Simply red and Swing out sister.

:dance013:
i have absolute 80s and 90s on my radio. after 8 am .

i'm cool, but this neighbour has overstepped the mark and shown no principles . thanks to jah and the love of ganja and peace , he is still jetwashing and is still standing proud. he needs to pray to jah and give thanks. without it i would be sat in a cell today

ras jah