What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

there is lifelong bacon in every community . and also great people in every community. everyone makes mistakes too . the majority of all the communities just want to get on with life and raise a family or chase a dream or work or whatever. the bacon is a small section of all society

shiva82

Also the one, where someone recommended to Listen some nazi music? I mean that’s a cannabis forum, if you want to talk about this stuff and send nazi memes, make it like the german police over sms hahahaha
the crazy thing is hitler had jewish heritage and bankrolled by wallstreet zionists and these neo nazi racists follow the narrative . just a bit stupid. or thick as mince

goingrey

I've been re-evaluating what to grow next. The cold temp winter grow..

Think I might go with ACE Nepal Mist. The description says "Resistance against cold: High". 10-12 weeker, should go to about mid March depending on when the current grow is done and what kind of veg they need. Better wait until then for the "Average-High" (aka average) cold resistant Honduras.

shiva82

I've been re-evaluating what to grow next. The cold temp winter grow..

Think I might go with ACE Nepal Mist. The description says "Resistance against cold: High". 10-12 weeker, should go to about mid March depending on when the current grow is done and what kind of veg they need. Better wait until then for the "Average-High" (aka average) cold resistant Honduras.
timbo mentioned ace has 50% off fem sale on now

shiva82

my temps are too cold now. i will finish what i have in the grow and then add my tubular heater for the next grow. i don't have my central heating on during the day and its getting cold now. the plants are suffering a bit but looking pretty

shiva82

Same, I'm 14c lights off, 17c on. Will be something like this most of the winter. Not optimal but possible to grow something.
yield is effected , but the bud turns out tasty so its all good. better than a kick in the balls. we don't steal electric so we have to save costs best we can . i do the same. i just smoke my stash and give bits away or trade

aliceklar

That's why I grow in the fall. Pop seeds at the end of summer when its still hot hot hot. Lights help to warm the house as temsp drop outside, and if the plants finish a bit colder then thats no problem. All my stuff is in a little cupboard indoors tho. Greenhouse or polytunnel would be sweet.

goingrey

what are the options? i have 8 x peach/lebanesef2s to go in next
Honestly can't even remember everything. But Nepal Mist and Erdpurt should be two good ones I have for the cold.

yield is effected , but the bud turns out tasty so its all good. better than a kick in the balls. we don't steal electric so we have to save costs best we can . i do the same. i just smoke my stash and give bits away or trade
Yep I have used the heater in the past to keep temps "normal" but it makes no sense. About quadruples the electricity used but for sure won't quadruple the yield. Won't turn it on unless it goes below 10c lights on, for an extended period.

shiva82

Honestly can't even remember everything. But Nepal Mist and Erdpurt should be two good ones I have for the cold.

Yep I have used the heater in the past to keep temps "normal" but it makes no sense. About quadruples the electricity used but for sure won't quadruple the yield. Won't turn it on unless it goes below 10c lights on, for an extended period.
i use a tubular heater for 12 hours , when i use it. it is 100 watt. not too bad. no lights either

shiva82

one of these... i need to dust it off and wipe it down. it has a swivel manual dial thermostat . placed through the middle , warms the root zone nicely

Attachments

• IMG_9737.JPG
    IMG_9737.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

goingrey

The other option would be to bring the tent here to the "living quarters" that I heat anyway for me, but the fan noise, and visitors.. maybe not.