What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

alan watt is not alan watts. alan watts is a shill that appeared with a similar name , maybe to discredit and mislead

alan watt gets his work erased. alan watts gets his work promoted

shiva82

Some 60s psychedelic philosopher is bacon? MK Ultra agent or what's your theory?
he promotes baconry . appeared in the internet era , leads the masses . is a pied piper. a distraction, a shill . leads people down the wrong path .

he is over promoted by the bacon order , and the other alan watt is hard to find, often erased

goingrey

His early work with psychedelics sounds quite pioneering and interesting, but not interesting enough to dig deeper into right now at least hehe.

shiva82

i have done most drugs. i'm also an addict. ex alcoholic. etc . i would never promote using any drug. even weed. i would always promote to be high off life and sober if you can. some us get broken along the way and become adults and have free will to choos and use drugs . and thats cool too. i use ganja , as i enjoy it , it keeps me away from other drugs, and it is great meds for my age related disabilities.

alan watt is quite a serious dude. i don't agree with everything he says, but it is thought inducing and based on the world we live in .

sober is king though. and that would be the most beneficial for anyone

shiva82

the people that master body and mind do not need drugs , people with illness etc need drugs. so i try and always promote clean living ... i'm broken so i can smoke weed all day lol, but i do not advise this to others

shiva82

sadhguru is another. at first , he comes across as a real nice gentleman . then you delve deeper and see is paid by the w.e.f , promotes all that woke shit, says we need to de populate etc etc . all the guys we see often on a screen are shills

goingrey

Some people say the world would be a better place if everyone did acid but I dunno, the insight is short-lived and at least I'm in no time back to the callous jerk I was before.

shiva82

Some people say the world would be a better place if everyone did acid but I dunno, the insight is short-lived and at least I'm in no time back to the callous jerk I was before.
the safest places are where family life is promoted first and foremost . most people in jail are from fatherless homes or broken homes.

shiva82

if everyone on earth did acid at the same time, it would not be pretty . lol . not cool at all

it is not for everyone. and is not needed. although i have enjoyed it myself. it is not essential

many people hate acid . more people dislike it than like it i have found. it is hardly recreational. i spent many weeks, months, years on acid and ruining relationships . maybe that was my own fault . probably . i used to struggle to find more than one or two people who wanted acid at any one time . most people say , no thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts