What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
theres been some nazi activities at the german subforum.
started from a joke, like if they'll legalize on 4/20 which is also hitlers birthday....
i wonder what nazis are smoking....
'Mein Skunk'?
'HJ Cookies'?
'Cindy 88'?
'Reichs Kusch'?
Ku Klux Klan probably only smoke 'The White'.
No disrespect....

goingrey

where would you be working with the threat of being fingered and drug tested each week. its hard to imagine what kind of job that would be
I work in heavy industry. This is enough info, too much even.

Fingered, hmm, didn't think of that. Do they do it to people our age already? Who cares though, beats dying from prostate cancer.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
where would you be working with the threat of being fingered and drug tested each week. its hard to imagine what kind of job that would be
i had to think about it lol
but i cant come up with any.
getting fingered is not an option, being drug tested.....? hm maybe when working as a breeder and getting tested for all the other drugs.

DaEarl73

theres been some nazi activities at the german subforum.
started from a joke, like if they'll legalize on 4/20 which is also hitlers birthday....
i wonder what nazis are smoking....
'Mein Skunk'?
'HJ Cookies'?
'Cindy 88'?
'Reichs Kusch'?
Ku Klux Klan probably only smoke 'The White'.
No disrespect....
I told them before, super bacons, fuck them. They kick another one out for I don’t know what and this nazi shit is tolerated. I really don’t understand the idea of a moderator! Is it for people with a special small weenie to push there egos and misuse there power? Racist comments okay but if you have a different opinion not! Whatever! I am here to steal the music and copy shivas cat genetics hahahaha gimme some moe

shiva82

I told them before, super bacons, fuck them. They kick another one out for I don’t know what and this nazi shit is tolerated. I really don’t understand the idea of a moderator! Is it for people with a special small weenie to push there egos and misuse there power? Racist comments okay but if you have a different opinion not! Whatever! I am here to steal the music and copy shivas cat genetics hahahaha gimme some moe
hitler was part of the cabal. all bacon. all sides. bacon .

all baconites

shiva82

you have a big heart

shiva82

you can see how the media and powers that be are shaping up divisions . never be part of it is my theory. i cancel myself and i want fuck all to do with any conflict

Latest posts

Latest posts