What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

also this one

soundtrack to shiva walking to the cornerstore to buy papers.
people watch out!

its a bit too theatrical and over the top form of dissing for me 'hit them up' . i'm actually going to walk to the corner shop shortly . i used to play that track back in the day though . i'm more a passive aggressive . like the crack heads yesterday smoking outside. ' do you smoke mate' they said to me , while smoking. ' no' i said . and that was that

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
its a bit too theatrical and over the top form of dissing for me 'hit them up' . i'm actually going to walk to the corner shop shortly . i used to play that track back in the day though . i'm more a passive aggressive . like the crack heads yesterday smoking outside. ' do you smoke mate' they said to me , while smoking. ' no' i said . and that was that
absolutely. maybe its more of my soundtrack going home not trying to bump into dumb ass people with their phones suddenly stopping while i try to walk behind them.

shiva82

alan watt . speaks more sense in one hour than alan watts does in a lifetime. i linked a couple of videos way back and some people took offence to what he was talking about in the documentaries i linked, that he made decades ago. well, he was extremely accurate . i love listening to alan watt. he was wiped out off yotube and it is hard to find his work. an interesting and intelligent dude. r.i.p

goingrey

alan watt . speaks more sense in one hour than alan watts does in a lifetime. i linked a couple of videos way back and some people took offence to what he was talking about in the documentaries i linked, that he made decades ago. well, he was extremely accurate . i love listening to alan watt. he was wiped out off yotube and it is hard to find his work. an interesting and intelligent dude. r.i.p

Are you sure? Looks like there are hundreds of videos maybe?

Latest posts

Latest posts