What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my mom always used to make linden blossom tea with lemon and honey, had me having a childhood flashback of having a cold and warming up with a big mug.

i wonder if theres weed that smells like pussy, and if it would make you horny.

goingrey

I want to get an adapter for sure. Sure you can just stuff the tube in the downstem but the ground glass connector is more than convenient enough to warrant the price. But first I need a bong hehe. Local shops only have crappy ones, not sure I want to order online.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Tuna Breath
( Tuna Kush from reefermangenetics ) x (Peanut Butter Breath from Thug pug)

The tuna fans have been waiting on this one.

This was created by customer request. Trying to keep that amazing flavor from the Tuna Kush, but with added density and weight from the PBB.

We have noticed a higher than normal nitrogen requirement during veg, and an abnormally high usage of phosphorus in flower.

That rotting fish fragrance is very prevalent. It’s impossible to mistake it for anything else. Combined with the skunky taste, fuel, and a delicate sweetness intermixed. This is just overall a winner with great bag appeal and taste.

Flowering time :

Indoor: 78-88 days

Outdoor: Sept 30th - Oct 15th

• Yield: Average

• THC: 22-26%

• CBD: 1%

• Terpenes: Rotting Fish, Fuel, Skunk with candy and sweet undertones.

skanky sounding herb

shiva82

( Tuna Kush from reefermangenetics ) x (Peanut Butter Breath from Thug pug)

The tuna fans have been waiting on this one.

This was created by customer request. Trying to keep that amazing flavor from the Tuna Kush, but with added density and weight from the PBB.

We have noticed a higher than normal nitrogen requirement during veg, and an abnormally high usage of phosphorus in flower.

That rotting fish fragrance is very prevalent. It’s impossible to mistake it for anything else. Combined with the skunky taste, fuel, and a delicate sweetness intermixed. This is just overall a winner with great bag appeal and taste.

Flowering time :

Indoor: 78-88 days

Outdoor: Sept 30th - Oct 15th

• Yield: Average

• THC: 22-26%

• CBD: 1%

• Terpenes: Rotting Fish, Fuel, Skunk with candy and sweet undertones.

skanky sounding herb
in prison i heard they sniff an open tuna can while masterbating to simulate being with their mrs

you could call the strain , prisonwank kush

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
in that woman prison show called orange is the new black the chicks had a side hustle where they would have a mailorder for worn panties. later on they were trying to mimick the aroma cause wearing in the panties was taking too long.
i think there was miso paste involved too.
a combination of things, cant remember.
i'm decently baked from my nose hit.

goingrey

1700158061671.png

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Man I love this song. Not Dennis' finest hour though. :D Oh well who cares, some promo video no one will ever see, until 20 years later when Youtube comes along and 45 million people see it. :D
also this one

soundtrack to shiva walking to the cornerstore to buy papers.
people watch out!