What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
hope you got the rubber penis.
i be sending pee overnight.
wait, forget about it my pee aint clean...
i'm gonna load a small vape of the superschwag in jahs and your honor.
a small sacrifice to please the testing gods. wish you luck.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Screenshot_20231116-181603.png

starting at 160⁰ Celsius.

goingrey

hopefully it is not a drug test. if you are good at your job, you will be fine.
The nurse won't know or care if I'm good, and might be in the belief that testing people is some kind of good thing keeping people on the straight and narrow. But previous ones were all told in advance not surprises, and done by some outside lab people not the company nurse, so I'm not too worried about tomorrow. What she might do is schedule one for later though. Well next week I'm real busy.. :whistling:

shiva82

The nurse won't know or care if I'm good, and might be in the belief that testing people is some kind of good thing keeping people on the straight and narrow. But previous ones were all told in advance not surprises, and done by some outside lab people not the company nurse, so I'm not too worried about tomorrow. What she might do is schedule one for later though. Well next week I'm real busy.. :whistling:
sounds intrusive

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
works pretty well though, maybe it hits different through the nasal pathway. might me good for the sinuses too.
i was trying to get an in depth aroma experience.
very giggly and up at 160⁰.

goingrey

In through the nose out through the mouth..

That's what they do in yoga.

Went to yoga once, summoned an international pandemic getting involved in this kind of pagan ritual (soz). Haven't gone a second time.

shiva82

you can get a tube and connect to the mouthpiece and the other end wedged into or onto a bong downpipe. warm it up to desired temp and start hitting the bong

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
you can get a tube and connect to the mouthpiece and the other end wedged into or onto a bong downpipe. warm it up to desired temp and start hitting the bong
as an almost ex cigarette smoker i dont mind a harsh vape. i think ive seen some 'bubbler' type adapters for vapes before. cool stuff.