What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
cause when i get that feeling
i want, shwagsual healing...
Screenshot_20231116-084329.png

goingrey

Today all these people smiled at me. Like really happily. Girls especially!

I was like well damn ain't I the man.

When I got home and looked in the mirror I noticed there was a huge chunk of mango stuck to my left cheek... Suddenly it all made sense.

Oh well, at least my piglike eating habits brought some joy to the world, I guess.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
my absolute go to nowadays.
morning, afternoon, even in the evening although it might give a coffee like burst of energy that doesnt last too long.
if youve been working all day it wont really keep you from sleeping.
overall a mood enhancer kind of, i can still be sharp if i dont overdo it too much.

when smoked it has a terpinoliney incense smell that will stick around, tastes herbal, bitter lemony and rootsy like parsnip or something, faintly like ginger in combination.

in the vape i only had it on full blast, almost started smoking haha, genmai cha green tea aroma. it got brown and burnt out really quick.
i need to try it on lower temps to explore the flavour.

has got a bit of a delayed onset but nothing too serious, its never too much. first its got a hard to describe oldschool type of effect, at least for me, feels like beeing 16 getting high in the park or something. bit of excitement in the thoughts but still relaxing, when watching funny stuff on tv you can laugh wholeheartedly. then it gets more activating and clearer like i wrote before, bit of coffee energy and after 2 hours its got some type of afterglow until its barely noticeable.

thats from a generous dose in the vape.

during the day i use less, takes off the edge, perfect with coffee or mixed with cbd bud. a lot more subtle in small doses obviously.

i would rate it as functional high.

@DaEarl73 i guess this was my promised smoke report lol

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Today all these people smiled at me. Like really happily. Girls especially!

I was like well damn ain't I the man.

When I got home and looked in the mirror I noticed there was a huge chunk of mango stuck to my left cheek... Suddenly it all made sense.

Oh well, at least my piglike eating habits brought some joy to the world, I guess.
youre definitely the man, mango or not.
people look at me funny.
especially when i'm high i always check if my pants zipper is open, thats what they look at me like. but its never open....

goingrey

youre definitely the man, mango or not.
people look at me funny.
especially when i'm high i always check if my pants zipper is open, thats what they look at me like. but its never open....
Hehe, stand up straight and take pride in your high. Gives off a different kind of energy and people react differently. Or maybe it's all in the head, doesn't matter, still works.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Hehe, stand up straight and take pride in your high. Gives off a different kind of energy and people react differently. Or maybe it's all in the head, doesn't matter, still works.
probably depends a lot on my personal mood. most of the time i'm grumpy straight after work. i mellow out on my way home.
i hear it often from people that know me that i'm looking too serious, i get pissed from time to time, or i'm pondering about stuff. but i'm a peaceful individual.

shiva82

probably depends a lot on my personal mood. most of the time i'm grumpy straight after work. i mellow out on my way home.
i hear it often from people that know me that i'm looking too serious, i get pissed from time to time, or i'm pondering about stuff. but i'm a peaceful individual.
never judge a book by a cover. sadly many people do. i get judged all the time without even opening my mouth haha