What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

bottom shelf haze . rootbound , slightly too low temperatures , over fed , and a ten minute power cut during lights out , stressed her a bit but she is battling through. into final stage . 3-4 weeks to go. by then she will of shed most her fan leaves . i'm feeding her for another week .

Attachments

• IMG_9721.JPG
    IMG_9721.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9723.JPG
    IMG_9723.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9725.JPG
    IMG_9725.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 25

Cloneman

Veteran
I am just about to have a mutton madras home-made which is beautiful. Mutton comes from a mile away. Goes on a Tuesday comes back on a Thursday and I’ll pick it up on a Friday.

shiva82

I am just about to have a mutton madras home-made which is beautiful. Mutton comes from a mile away. Goes on a Tuesday comes back on a Thursday and I’ll pick it up on a Friday.
sounds incredible. the only way to have mutton is slow cooked curry. awesome

Cloneman

Veteran
In the slow cooker, it’s better than beef. I’ll post up the recipe i’ve perfected after awhile. Only thing I’m good at

The Farm does sheep and beef, so it’s the absolute business like I said a mile away, you can’t get much better than that

shiva82

In the slow cooker, it’s better than beef. I’ll post up the recipe i’ve perfected after awhile. Only thing I’m good at

The Farm does sheep and beef, so it’s the absolute business like I said a mile away, you can’t get much better than that
on the bone too. i agree . i would love the recipe. cheers cloneman. you are a good dj too