What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

RobFromTX

Ah well Its all for show. He'll sleep through the primaries and then they'll install Big Mike to finish off whats left of the economy

goingrey

:LOL: Doesnt he look like hes already expired. The morticians already done a make up job and everything
This was the best (worst) photo I could find but when I saw it as video it was even more striking. Both of them.

Reminded me of the saying war is old men talking and young men dying, attributed to many but originally from Homer's Iliad apparently, something along those lines anyway.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It has been over 1100 pages, probably time. Maybe Shiva can start a Grow Diary specific thread as well. May not want to tempt yourself though. :smoke:

shiva82

ok . everyone . in this thread , we can't discuss politics . i get reported often. anyone wants to discuss politics , which most people don't , you can pm me no problem. i don't want to get banned . i don't enjoy politics . i can't post in speakers corner . it is what it is . i have to respect rules. it is quite difficult to not discuss world events , but i will try my best . cheers

shiva82

Or to the bread and butter. :D

The growing that is..

I notice my SSH has started drinking a whole lot less even though the temps have gone up a bit. At just under 7 weeks. Don't think it's gonna go the 11-12, well we'll see.
have you inspected the roots?

shiva82

p. cheese ibl at 2 weeks flower . just up potted her two days ago .

Attachments

• IMG_9651.JPG
    IMG_9651.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9652.JPG
    IMG_9652.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 31

Latest posts

Latest posts