What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
technically i turbo post too. i could be banned for that alone . i do get some slack on the whole, so i compromise
Don't worry, I donate $25.00 per month to ICMAG just to cover all the bandwith of Shiva Grows. :smoke:

Its good to follow the rules, so things run smoother. Some topics can easily divide people and side track discussion of course.

I have created some good discussion threads, check them out! Its in the Tokers Den. Is that the same as Speakers Corner?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p. cheese ibl at 2 weeks flower . just up potted her two days ago .
That Cheese looks similar to the Sterling Skunk IBL with the red petioles and similar leaf shape. In the next couple weeks when I burp next time I will get some samples of the PC x HK. It wasn't a great representation of it because of all the seed, but it has a distinct smell of cheese or something similar, kind of sharp.

Looking good though, healthy and pushing pistils! :smoke: How many weeks do those normally finish in? I am surprised that plant of mine was that early! It ruined the flower with all the seed, and I always seed, its somewhat useless for my garden sadly.

What hybrids are you doing with the Cheese? Should hit it with Cinderella 99! :smoke:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
looks like i missed out on a bunch of shit haha 😂.
i turbo read 11 pages after not sleeping for 21 hours. please excuse if i missed to rate all posts that have been awesome. maybe i'm pulling an all nighter. i shat on all of my coffee rules and still wide awake at 3am. i also had multiple shots of apricot and williams pear booze and beers and loads of nicotine to a point where i was almost unwell, but a few glasses of water later i feel like beeing completely sober again, just a minor buzz.. like after one of my weedcrumbs speckled daytime doobies.
not the first time to happen. i wonder whats wrong with me.. maybe my thyroid meds mess with the amount of alcohol my liver can metabolize i suspect.
i never have tolerated alcohol too well and i'm not used to getting drunk.
havent even eaten nearly enough today.
maybe its the lack of sleep.
i have read somewhere last week that sleep deprivation like from an all nighter has anti depressant effects. like a dose of ketamine, whatever that means, i never had any. the effect supposedly lasts for a few days even...
maybe i should get some rest and avoid feeling wired, fuck an anti depressant effect. been writing on this post for over half an hour
this should lead the way to dreamland.

peace to all terrestrians.

shiva82

Don't worry, I donate $25.00 per month to ICMAG just to cover all the bandwith of Shiva Grows. :smoke:

Its good to follow the rules, so things run smoother. Some topics can easily divide people and side track discussion of course.

I have created some good discussion threads, check them out! Its in the Tokers Den. Is that the same as Speakers Corner?

25 a month? are you joking? that is a lot of money to be able to discuss topics

shiva82

That Cheese looks similar to the Sterling Skunk IBL with the red petioles and similar leaf shape. In the next couple weeks when I burp next time I will get some samples of the PC x HK. It wasn't a great representation of it because of all the seed, but it has a distinct smell of cheese or something similar, kind of sharp.

Looking good though, healthy and pushing pistils! :smoke: How many weeks do those normally finish in? I am surprised that plant of mine was that early! It ruined the flower with all the seed, and I always seed, its somewhat useless for my garden sadly.

What hybrids are you doing with the Cheese? Should hit it with Cinderella 99! :smoke:
she must of readily accepted the pollen , fully seeded and finished early . if she was sensi she maybe would not of been so quick. i imagine . the p.cheese is a 9 week flowering plant from clone. i don't enjoy seeded flower to smoke myself either. when it is all seed, even when seeds removed , not as enjoyable as the sensi version imo

the cheese pheno would be outrageous in aroma . it would stand out

shiva82

looks like i missed out on a bunch of shit haha 😂.
i turbo read 11 pages after not sleeping for 21 hours. please excuse if i missed to rate all posts that have been awesome. maybe i'm pulling an all nighter. i shat on all of my coffee rules and still wide awake at 3am. i also had multiple shots of apricot and williams pear booze and beers and loads of nicotine to a point where i was almost unwell, but a few glasses of water later i feel like beeing completely sober again, just a minor buzz.. like after one of my weedcrumbs speckled daytime doobies.
not the first time to happen. i wonder whats wrong with me.. maybe my thyroid meds mess with the amount of alcohol my liver can metabolize i suspect.
i never have tolerated alcohol too well and i'm not used to getting drunk.
havent even eaten nearly enough today.
maybe its the lack of sleep.
i have read somewhere last week that sleep deprivation like from an all nighter has anti depressant effects. like a dose of ketamine, whatever that means, i never had any. the effect supposedly lasts for a few days even...
maybe i should get some rest and avoid feeling wired, fuck an anti depressant effect. been writing on this post for over half an hour
this should lead the way to dreamland.

peace to all terrestrians.

have you an under active or over active thyroid? or neither . hope you feeling ok today

shiva82

Ha! I did actually go to church today. First time in many many years. It was ok.

Didn't take communion though. Because you shouldn't if you have beef with someone.. And I have a lot. :D

It's a dilemma, how am I supposed to reconcile with all those people.
i thought you may of gone to church myself. obviously i do not know you , your life, your beefs, your issues or anything about you . so i do not phathom the extent of your dilemma. however , i hope you can find ability to forgive and forget and move onto your own path

shiva82

i should visit church once a week with my business cards . my old boss used to do that go to church just to hand out business cards to the old folk

Latest posts

Latest posts